T4yn

Does anyone have one?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys 

I'm looking to buy one of the following fruits:

King kebab

Revolution

Battleaxe 

I don't suppose anyone randomly owns one or knows someone who does who would sell? 

Thanks

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, T4yn said:

Hi guys 

I'm looking to buy one of the following fruits:

King kebab

Revolution

Battleaxe 

I don't suppose anyone randomly owns one or knows someone who does who would sell? 

Thanks

Sorry mate, I know people check daily on ebay for fruits so I think thats your best bet. King kebab's a great one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Sorry mate, I know people check daily on ebay for fruits so I think thats your best bet. King kebab's a great one!

I have been for a while, seems I missed a load around 2018. It's my childhood machine there used to be a load around in arcades/seaside places but there isn't one anywhere anymore 😞 thanks for replying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to earn 111 pound a week working in a shop years ago. It all went in king kebab 😂😂😂. Some weeks I done ok but if I win a Friday I just kept going back all weekend putting it all back in lol. Absolutely loved that machine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

I used to earn 111 pound a week working in a shop years ago. It all went in king kebab 😂😂😂. Some weeks I done ok but if I win a Friday I just kept going back all weekend putting it all back in lol. Absolutely loved that machine.

Damn I can relate 😂😂 for me it was lunch money every day at school time

Once out of school me and all my friends saved money called GPO - gambling purposes only

Everyone would chip in 4/5 quid into the king kebab in our kebab shop. If we win we eat and have money, if we lose everyone's hungry

Back then I had 4 king kebabs by me in Aldershot, 2 in kebab shops 2 in arcades. 

Now I can't even find one to buy 😪😪

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, T4yn said:

Damn I can relate 😂😂 for me it was lunch money every day at school time

Once out of school me and all my friends saved money called GPO - gambling purposes only

Everyone would chip in 4/5 quid into the king kebab in our kebab shop. If we win we eat and have money, if we lose everyone's hungry

Back then I had 4 king kebabs by me in Aldershot, 2 in kebab shops 2 in arcades. 

Now I can't even find one to buy 😪😪

Ebay your best bet but it's hit and miss there are some groups on facebook too but their hit and miss too, I'll ask around for ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now