Punter takes on Ladbrokes

Blacko

I think the main point is going to be that he is a UK citizen by the sounds of it and that he was putting the bets on in the UK by phoning his local shop.  The shop would not know where the call is coming from as well and if he was using a card to pay then it would likely be from a UK bank  I would like to see how he can prove which bets this relates to as well,   I would expect this to be kicked out of court pretty quickly.

The bookies use every card in their hand to not pay out, only have to look at the countless examples they have used egregious terms to not pay a customer

I hope the guy gets every penny back 

How can a bookie claim any sort of player protection letting someone gamble 400k a week no matter the size of their bank balance 

Anyone remember on the Betfair forum years ago there was a guy who had got cheated by Ladbrokes and had made it his misison to bankrupt them, he put up a L15 every day on the understanding that everyone put it on at Ladbrokes and he actually did quite well at times, the only problem was I think people taking his selections were just putting them on at their local bookies no matter what it was.