Xbox series x and Ps5

Andymitzy

3 minutes ago, Andymitzy said:

Anyone pre ordered and ready for the releases?

i got the Xbox but missed out on the Ps5 for now so hoping I can get it before Christmas haha

I remember being excited when the Switch came out, I sent someone out searching far and wide to buy it, so I could play Zelda and Bomberman. She went out 3 days in a row before eventually finding one. I played Zelda for about 90mins and Bomberman for a couple of hours that day. Not used it since, not even turned it on. So I don't suppose I will be buying one of the new ones. 😂

5 minutes ago, Denman said:

I remember being excited when the Switch came out, I sent someone out searching far and wide to buy it, so I could play Zelda and Bomberman. She went out 3 days in a row before eventually finding one. I played Zelda for about 90mins and Bomberman for a couple of hours that day. Not used it since, not even turned it on. So I don't suppose I will be buying one of the new ones. 😂

You sent a woman out 3 days in a row to buy a games console? How on earth can you get a woman to comply with such a request?

I was reading about the XBOX Game Pass today in the newspaper as of course they are all interested in Microsoft today due to them buying Bethesda. Its a really great concept and amazing value for money at £8 a month. If they are willing to drop that much money on Bethesda, how long will it be before Microsoft just goes out and buys Sony or Nintendo for their back catalogue of video games. It seems a quite feasible proposition. 

7 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

You sent a woman out 3 days in a row to buy a games console? How on earth can you get a woman to comply with such a request?

Told her it was for the kids. 

I bought my wife an Xbox today. She can’t afford one due to being furloughed for the last 6 months. I’ve been sticking a little aside without telling her so she can have one. She’s been amazing during this time raising our kid and looking after the house. She deserves a medal, could only get her an Xbox. 

• Puke! 3
  • Keeemon 3

23 hours ago, Denman said:

I was reading about the XBOX Game Pass today in the newspaper as of course they are all interested in Microsoft today due to them buying Bethesda. Its a really great concept and amazing value for money at £8 a month. If they are willing to drop that much money on Bethesda, how long will it be before Microsoft just goes out and buys Sony or Nintendo for their back catalogue of video games. It seems a quite feasible proposition. 

If elder scrolls is exclusive to only the xbox then that's the biggest big dick move of the decade 

Edited by 4houghts

3 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

If elder scrolls is exclusive to only the xbox then that's the biggest big dick move of the decade 

Well it is not a fair playing field as Microsoft have Google, Amazon, Facebook levels of money. They could comfortably just go and outright buy Sony so the smaller publishers and studio's are easy pickings. It seems they are not even so much interested in the exclusives, they just want to make Game Pass to be an essential purchase.