Sign in to follow this  
groundiskey

Lil Devil Be My Angel vs Dynamite Lover 10p stake

Hello,
Earlier today I played Lil' Devil
£36.65 Start
10p Stake
Starting with Be My Angel I would alternate each bonus, the bonus that returned the highest value x would be the my selection for the Heartstopper.

• Cha-Ching 1
  • Get In There! 8

What a great video. This slot has done me over time and time again so refuse to play it.  I spent over 200 pound grinding a 40p love heart bonus not long ago it paid £1.43 i nearly cried. Well done on your big hit. X

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Very good recording ....enjoyed it very much . Obviously the Dynamite Lover feature is much better than we thought ??!!

• Thanks 1

Best i have seen yet

On dynamite lover though

But without alot small bonuses you cant really get a big one imo

• Thanks 1

Immediately before this recording I had been building the hearts also on 10p I had £10 left over from sports betting and it was ear marked for the build at this point I was in for £30, managed to reach the top and from that ended up with £36.65, I started again for the 2nd time on the same stake and that's what you see in the YouTube clip. I will probably start another at some point. Will upload and share if any good.

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

35 minutes ago, Dave said:

Best i have seen yet

On dynamite lover though

But without alot small bonuses you cant really get a big one imo

I  wouldn't be surprised if it was 2000 bad ones for one good one !!! Just like DOA2.

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

What a great video. This slot has done me over time and time again so refuse to play it.  I spent over 200 pound grinding a 40p love heart bonus not long ago it paid £1.43 i nearly cried. Well done on your big hit. X

Oh I feel you, It owes me thousands by now just like doa2 but I still dream of a huge on that will pay all off and a lot more. 😂

• Like 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1