NFL Season 20/21 ...... Starts Thursday

Tower68

I don't think there will be one TBH.. They just invested in the Spurs stadium to cement a venue.. Sometimes Wembley aint available... There aren't too many stadiums that have 90,000 capacity to move it too far, which is a stumbling block I reckon. 

• Keeemon 1

Ive never been able to find anyone locally here interested in going to watch NFL. Bad luck? I know its on the rise though, nearly went to one of the wembly games years ago. Didnt go in the end due to bad scheduling. Never been able to get into it though watching it myself. One of those social things especially if you can throw in a fantasy league to make it more interesting. 

On 18/10/2020 at 21:23, philinvicta said:

Not looking like they are giving up with 2 minutes to go

Nobody more surprised than me mate. I wasn't expecting that by a long shot. We're still missing Alshon Jeffrey and DeSean Jackson. They're going to make a difference when they come back, even if its just dJax clearing the seam with a deep threat.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that was a very ugly game. Carson Wentz is regressing badly and if we weren'y so invested in him then I think we'd end up seeing more Jalen Hurts. The lad is always going to have the Nick Foles enigma around him because of the Super Bowl run/win and the year after when we only just lost against the Saints. Still missing Jeffrey, Jackson and a sea of other class players. That being said, Cowboys were starting 3rd string rookie qb and they have a raft of starters out too. Ugly game, nobody in the NFC East deserves to win anything atm. Not sure its going to get any better.

• 2 months later...