Rocknrolla

Lil Devil Guessing Comp (200 Rep points needed)

24 minutes ago, howfin said:

Dont know why everyones so suprised the bonuses were shit

For some reason people seem to think BTG slots are random. Dont know why. DHV should have taught people that it isnt the case.  Gates of hell... 9s... 9s deleted. Same shit with Little Devil, just a reskin of the game in essence. WIns are determined when the bonus is triggered. Spins are not random as to our expectations of random. Obviously that is the case and most bonuses will be less than 40x, same as DHV. 

Even this shit game show Crazy Time, no way are the spins truly random. A motorised wheel working on RTP. Random to an extent but the spins arnt landing randomly where the wheel stops. Based on where the computer has decided it to stop. Yet people wont play games like computer blackjack or computer roulette but will happily spunk a wad on Crazy Time, even though it's the exact same thing.

Everyone should just exclude from slots. Pile of shite overall and your chances of winning anything is next to none. The whole I do it for entertainment is bull shit. Slots arnt enjoyable or fun to play. If they were, we would all play them on free play. But, we dont, because they are shit and we hold on to the hope one time its going to be good.

tumblr_mjbd86PXL01qb05aco1_250.gif

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

tumblr_mjbd86PXL01qb05aco1_250.gif

I dont know man. A lot of people are throwing around some mysterious statement that BTG said their bonuses are true random, as in, every spin is independant and 100% random. No idea where this ficticious statement is coming from, but even if they did say it, it's obviously not true and a complete lie if it was ever said by them

The bonus's were of course a massive disappointment, that zero x on the £15.00 stake was just brutal.

BTG are very much all or nothing. Arguably the highest volatile games out there.

My two biggest x wins have both come from BTG so the wins do happen and some insane hits have been documented especially on low stakes.

Guess it depends on if you prefer low/medium/ high variance. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, howfin said:

I dont know man. A lot of people are throwing around some mysterious statement that BTG said their bonuses are true random, as in, every spin is independant and 100% random. No idea where this ficticious statement is coming from, but even if they did say it, it's obviously not true and a complete lie if it was ever said by them

Each spin might be independent but the maths behind it must work out to only pay x amount per spin, and calculate the return as it goes along, as otherwise yeah, the GOH on DHV and Lil Devil version - there's no way the numbers/hearts can be deleted like they are - for me that simply can't be happening like it does.

• Like 1

Top 5.... great winners, see them all in 3 weeks for the next competition, dirty rats

• Jackpot! 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, howfin said:

I saw it on twitter when they included Paul and Bandit in a competitive tweet. I responded basically saying it’s bullshit. You can’t get 9s and then they don’t appear for 6 spins. Complete load of shit. 

1 hour ago, howfin said:

Top 5.... great winners, see them all in 3 weeks for the next competition, dirty rats

Should rename this place “The Competition Community” as it’s the only time you see certain members contributing anything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Douvan said:

I saw it on twitter when they included Paul and Bandit in a competitive tweet. I responded basically saying it’s bullshit. You can’t get 9s and then they don’t appear for 6 spins. Complete load of shit. 

i saw a stream with nickslots while back when he had btg ceo on stream and he said it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jollyman77 said:

i saw a stream with nickslots while back when he had btg ceo on stream and he said it

Have the surgeons managed to dislodge Nicks cock out of the CEOs arse yet?

Edited by Blacko
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jollyman77 said:

Basically you get separate reel bands with different RNG pots for each symbol on the Gates bonus. That’s how it is random in the strictest sense of the word but kind of bullshit random at the same time, because if you get 9’s for example you get an RNG set which spits out far fewer 9’s than usual.

• Agree 1