Lil Devil Guessing Comp (200 Rep points needed)

The bonus's were of course a massive disappointment, that zero x on the £15.00 stake was just brutal.

BTG are very much all or nothing. Arguably the highest volatile games out there.

My two biggest x wins have both come from BTG so the wins do happen and some insane hits have been documented especially on low stakes.

Guess it depends on if you prefer low/medium/ high variance. 

• Keeemon 1

23 minutes ago, howfin said:

I dont know man. A lot of people are throwing around some mysterious statement that BTG said their bonuses are true random, as in, every spin is independant and 100% random. No idea where this ficticious statement is coming from, but even if they did say it, it's obviously not true and a complete lie if it was ever said by them

Each spin might be independent but the maths behind it must work out to only pay x amount per spin, and calculate the return as it goes along, as otherwise yeah, the GOH on DHV and Lil Devil version - there's no way the numbers/hearts can be deleted like they are - for me that simply can't be happening like it does.

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, howfin said:

I dont know man. A lot of people are throwing around some mysterious statement that BTG said their bonuses are true random, as in, every spin is independant and 100% random. No idea where this ficticious statement is coming from, but even if they did say it, it's obviously not true and a complete lie if it was ever said by them

I saw it on twitter when they included Paul and Bandit in a competitive tweet. I responded basically saying it’s bullshit. You can’t get 9s and then they don’t appear for 6 spins. Complete load of shit. 

4 hours ago, Douvan said:

I saw it on twitter when they included Paul and Bandit in a competitive tweet. I responded basically saying it’s bullshit. You can’t get 9s and then they don’t appear for 6 spins. Complete load of shit. 

i saw a stream with nickslots while back when he had btg ceo on stream and he said it

• Keeemon 1

Guest Chair Slots
5 hours ago, jollyman77 said:

i saw a stream with nickslots while back when he had btg ceo on stream and he said it

Basically you get separate reel bands with different RNG pots for each symbol on the Gates bonus. That’s how it is random in the strictest sense of the word but kind of bullshit random at the same time, because if you get 9’s for example you get an RNG set which spits out far fewer 9’s than usual.

• RichieFC unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...