Sign in to follow this  
maradonaz

Pirates hits me ... First k.o

Posted (edited)

Hello .. I usually put photos of the earnings but this time I am going to write to comment that today I have unfortunately lost control and I have thrown the earnings of two weeks down the toilet .. all this because here in my country it is not prohibited the purchase of bonuses ... normally I am a low bet gambler but in purchases I have lost everything.I am to blame of course .. but also .. extra chilli, pirate kingdom megaways and fruit party. The purchase of bonuses is diabolical. Until I recover I will not gamble again. Thank you

Edited by maradonaz
  • Sad 3

Sorry to hear you spunked your winnings?/wages?. This is however, inevitable, for anyone who plays slots.

The buying of bonuses has always been a talking point with varying opinions on each side. In my eye, I dont see a problem with it. Everyone playing slots, or rather, gambling in general, should have a deposit limit set on their account, to a level which is responsible for their own circumstances. That way, no matter what scum fuckery these providers/operators come up with, you're never in a position to blow a hot steaming load.

If you dont play with any limits in place then there will be a time when everyone does something like this. Of course, if its got to a point where you can no longer control yourself, then you may want to seriously think about self excluding. When the fun stops, stop. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, maradonaz said:

Hello .. I usually put photos of the earnings but this time I am going to write to comment that today I have unfortunately lost control and I have thrown the earnings of two weeks down the toilet .. all this because here in my country it is not prohibited the purchase of bonuses ... normally I am a low bet gambler but in purchases I have lost everything.I am to blame of course .. but also .. extra chilli, pirate kingdom megaways and fruit party. The purchase of bonuses is diabolical. Until I recover I will not gamble again. Thank you

Thats bad mate . All ur small stake big  wins up in a puff of smoke in no time at all without any enjoyment  . 100 x ur stake for a 10 x win most of the time . Thank falkirk we dont have them any more . Better off with the grind imo .

Sorry to hear mate .

• Like 2

9 hours ago, maradonaz said:

Sorry to hear that.   I am sure it is hard at the moment but do as you say and stop gambling for a period of time to get over it and block your accounts so even if you are tempted you cannot play.  

• Like 1

It's slots I'm afraid champ. Play them and you are in for a life time of misery. Best to just quit now and learn you lesson. 

• Like 1

Thank you very much friends for your words. It is not the end of the world .. but it bothers enough

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Maybe time 

To put in place some limits or take a long time out with some software ( if your country has any )

Just remember slots will always win in the end

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

There are very few people who frequent this site who have not done exactly what you have just done ........for a Gambler its not if , but when will you throw caution to the wind , become emotionally involved and let anger rule your day .....Whats important now is to take control of your disgust at losing so much money in one go !!! 

Yes you probably will have to live for a few weeks in difficulty but its not the end of the world , and it can be a beginning of a reality you have not yet experienced . 

1. accept the loss gracefully

2. don't beat yourself up 

3. take better precautions with safeguarding your income streams so that money cannot be abused by you .... ie either pay off all bills first , or open an account that does not have a bank card or online access.

4. Dont lie to anyone about your circumstances . Tell the truth. Even to your family .

5 dont borrow from friends to gamble.

6 spend more time in nature or walking .

keep us all informed of your progress and remember we all know how bad it can be !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

There are very few people who frequent this site who have not done exactly what you have just done ........for a Gambler its not if , but when will you throw caution to the wind , become emotionally involved and let anger rule your day .....Whats important now is to take control of your disgust at losing so much money in one go !!! 

Yes you probably will have to live for a few weeks in difficulty but its not the end of the world , and it can be a beginning of a reality you have not yet experienced . 

3. take better precautions with safeguarding your income streams so that money cannot be abused by you .... ie either pay off all bills first , or open an account that does not have a bank card or online access.

4. Dont lie to anyone about your circumstances . Tell the truth. Even to your family .

keep us all informed of your progress and remember we all know how bad it can be !!!

One of the best posts you've ever wrote there mate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

Thank you very much for your words mate, it really is more a matter of control failure of my own will than of money .. I review the forum daily and observe the size of the bets of some hits and I suppose that what I have lost is some breadcrumbs on other levels ... I'm angry with myself because I've always been strict in betting ... deposits and withdrawals when there is a win ... and those slots canceled my control ... but in this life you learn based on Teachings. A little rest will come in handy..but I will continue in the forum..I have realized that there are many good people here. a hug

Solario has some great advice as always. 

I think I would try and use it as a marker to never go there again. Yes 2 weeks work is awful, but it's not 6 months savings - ride it out for a few weeks and you'll be back to being okay 👍

• Like 1