Sign in to follow this  
Solario333

Todays offering ..... 75p Scarab Queen

Ive had a string of mini bonuse1367321694_scarabqueen.thumb.jpg.918eba6840f343b36243a7d571354be1.jpgs today all 50x plus but less than 100x ...this one just qualifies ...all in all a good day , and small profit taken .... save the money for York meeting next week !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Get In There! 6

It’s your money mate and I’m glad your winning... just noticed your gambling daily pretty much.

Just be careful of the tilt and long may the good run continue! Appreciate you have a system in place but a couple of days with no hits might make you try and chase it.

I am sure it’s all in hand and please note I am coming from a good place here and not trying to call you out 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Miller26 said:

Why do people play them pragmatic @Solario333

Nice to have a change from the others .....

1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

Nice to have a change from the others .....

I'm not having a go at you obviously but they have a very checkered past. 

Think Nigerian bank manager. I wouldn't trust them 

8 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

It’s your money mate and I’m glad your winning... just noticed your gambling daily pretty much.

Just be careful of the tilt and long may the good run continue! Appreciate you have a system in place but a couple of days with no hits might make you try and chase it.

I am sure it’s all in hand and please note I am coming from a good place here and not trying to call you out 

I am actually just deciding to have a slower week , slots wise , because I know this must soon come to an end ....so played some poker today , and a couple of slots ... and will be ready for York during the week . I have made some money , but spend it usually within a week , on bills , clothes , and meals out .... I always stick to my limits because in the past I have had my fingers burnt .... and I never forget .....so when a slot winds me up ...I just walk away and come back another day ... like opal fruits today 100 spins , then bonus and only 40% of the money back ...so lucky it was small stakes !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I will bear it in mind .......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Miller26 said:

Topslots or domething it was called wasnt it?

• Agree 1

Hi mate, just give some advice from my player experience, we all know that gambling is neither a business or a profitable investment for your money ... there are only a couple of details that can make you win over time ... the luck you have and the control of the game (discipline) ... the only way to win is to retire with the winnings and for that you have to have a lot of discipline ... stopping the recovery impulse is the most complicated thing you are going to find ..so my advice is that you create a separate bank account, only for gambling and when you have profits withdraw the main one ... if you exhaust the gambling account .. until next month .. low stakes cost are also important. solario333.

Edited by maradonaz