Sign in to follow this  
Solario333

More Little Minnows from yesterday !!

Just racing today ..... here are a couple from last night....611018454_revolution.thumb.jpg.56f12acc3edfd26829ede9ad555b0068.jpg

fruit warp .jpg

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 4

3 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@Solario333 crazy run you're on. Hope you're cashing out too. 

I have a careful process which means only 1 or two deposits and cash out 80% if winning , this leaves 20% for the next slot...if that wins repeat the cash out and play up 25% etc .... so the most I will lose in a day is limited to £100.  The cashouts this month are way ahead of deposits , about £2k , and I am spending the money as it comes in ...eating out ...paying bills , helping friends etc ... the second the luck turns the deposits will decrease to £25 and 20p only .....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@Jok3st3r For example ....I left £9 in William Hill last night and played this morning as I drank my morning coffee, like a bee flitting from one slot to another , £6 here ,£5 there and suddenly you have a bonus £19...and then another £11 bonus on 20p and you've  got £50 .....so you continue to buzz around and even starburst gives you £18 on 40p stake so you are now nearing a cool £75 and time to withdraw .... and leave a tenner for later !!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Agree 1