Pink Elephants 2 --tinkering on partypoker

Solario333

16 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

All the regulars are having it off at the moment and I love it 

I am spending it as fast as it comes in ......... Meal out to help out has been a good deal for me and my friends ..... just booking another table for Monday ---wednesday....

And no its not an accident --- the more positive we become the better our results .....as long as we don't let our expectations overcome the demonstration of need , and that is the wisdom of today... Live in the moment and take the cash !!!

• Facepalm! 1

19 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Very profitable tinkering squire, congrats 

Yes indeed it is doing quite well at the moment. Of course I have some large bills too!! and I always spend the money as soon as it comes in .... leaving a little aside to tinker with..... I am relaxed about the money, and have reduced my Gambling budget during the pandemic because friends and family are in dire Straits, so the big money has gone to stave off calamity and desolation, and hopefully the current form will continue for you as well . Stay positive above all . 

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 2

11 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Love it when down to the last bit of money and something hits, beauty mate!

Yes indeed , and I would have loved to have gone deeper in the $16.50 Big Bounty Tournament I was playing .... I was 36/90 ( 715 entered) when I flopped a straight and slow played it , only to be turned over with a river flush !! It would have placed me in 3rd place ....and would have been a nice final table . But then the slots certainly  made up for the loss. although the cash places for 1,2,3 were much more !! 

My poker is going well now and I have registered a small profit for the last two months ....