1500 Rangers v St Mirren

howfin

6 hours ago, Blacko said:

Thought both of the old firm looked shit today, Rangers eventually broke St Mirren down whilst Celtic never looked dangerous. It’s difficult to break down teams who have their entire teams parked in their own box for 90 minutes, that’s what they both face for the entire season. Nothing impressive about either of them.

Im actually sick of scottish football right now. I know its been going on for years but its so boring to watch. Every team just 11 men behind the ball hoping for a lucky break. Absolutely crap to view. Managers of these lower teams all fighting for scraps from the old firm table hoping it'll be their turn to hold on for 90 minutes. No creativity, no excitement, all about money and hoping to keep their place in the SPFL by holding us to draws. 

On 10/08/2020 at 01:55, howfin said:

Im actually sick of scottish football right now. I know its been going on for years but its so boring to watch. Every team just 11 men behind the ball hoping for a lucky break. Absolutely crap to view. Managers of these lower teams all fighting for scraps from the old firm table hoping it'll be their turn to hold on for 90 minutes. No creativity, no excitement, all about money and hoping to keep their place in the SPFL by holding us to draws. 

The only worry yer beloved Celtic imposes on the opposition young @howfin is whether their gonna catch the coronavirus off you lot. @Sgt_bilk0 will be hoping one of his beloved Motherwell players have avoided quarantine so they don’t have to play anybody in a week 😂

WATP 

• Love 1

Just now, Blacko said:

Good enough for you lad, remember the brown wires are Iive 😂

Nope, the the greys, the blacks, the browns, the reds, the yellows, and the blues are live this week mate... the blues, the blacks, the greys are also neutrals sometimes. 😂 

the blacks, the yellow and green and the bare coppers are earths. 🤔

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Nope, the the greys, the blacks, the browns, the reds, the yellows, and the blues are live this week mate... the blues, the blacks, the greys are also neutrals sometimes. 😂 

the blacks, the yellow and green and the bare coppers are earths. 🤔

I live in one of those old council flats where they used to insulate upstairs and downstairs with ash and shit like that.  I swear the last time I thought I was going to lose an eye the last time I put up a new ceiling light in the bedroom 😂