Ballsdeep

Star Clusters

40p stake and weren't expecting much from the bonus but it went for 246x the stake GTFIT 💷 

Screenshot_20200804-121331.png

• Love 1
  • Get In There! 6

Nice to see this game actually pay. I played it on 20p stake, got one bonus but didn't do a great deal.

• Like 1

I am likely in a very small minority, but if I still did online slots, I would be on this all day long....I couldnt resist cascading slots, and this cascades a hell of a lot!! Pay or not, it hits that part of my brain and Id probably do a fortune on it 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Horrible to watch though when streamers are playing it 

Seems to be a great wagering game 

Although most bonuses are only 2 spins

• Like 1

I might have to start grinding DOA2 on small stakes, seen lots of decent wins on my kind of stakes, that and maybe Lil' Devil. 👍🏼

Yeah I've seen Paul play it on stream and it looks like it could go mad but never does. I don't know why they only give 2 spins for the bonus. Seems very tight considering you need to get the coloured stars to boost the multiplier. I was incredibly lucky as it was only 15 spins in. 

• Like 1

it can go mad , iv seen it do it , if you can get it u to around 5 spins and once you get those multipliers up into double figures and they link it goes crazy . its rare but it can do it .

• Like 2