Smelliot

Crazy time finally! Coin flip & cash hunt

DF73E868-FFEE-404B-899C-3F6B702C67A9.thumb.png.8d6d3b1434024917f1485e284ab740f0.pngAA4A80DB-0C77-4937-99F6-BC73E788D154.thumb.png.07db957f2e2a8dd1505e03d14272f0b3.png

Was only doing £6/9 spins as we know how quick it can eat when it doesn’t play, was about 120 in and took 420 in the end, been funds for Majorca shame im flying home today ha!

• Like 1
  • Cha-Ching 1
  • Get In There! 4

2 hours ago, Smelliot said:

been funds for Majorca shame im flying home today ha!

You were on holiday playing Crazy Time!?!

Guys we have a real gambler here, patch him up with the TGC colours! It's a man after our own hearts!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

Guys we have a real gambler here, patch him up with the TGC colours! It's a man after our own hearts!

The mrs was asleep pregnant, I was rat arsed on my own up til 3/4 ha! I need a TGC cap!!!! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I lost £200 on a cruise ship playing at paddy power, worse still was a £170 mobile bill, I didn’t realise when they say it’s free to use your phone in Europe that it doesn’t include the fucking sea. How’s that for a kick in the baws.

• Haha 3
  • Face Palm! 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I lost £200 on a cruise ship playing at paddy power, worse still was a £170 mobile bill, I didn’t realise when they say it’s free to use your phone in Europe that it doesn’t include the fucking sea. How’s that for a kick in the baws.

I’ve been done with cellular at sea aswell from hull to Belgium 😂😂 what a fudger it is 

• Agree 3