Darts world match play 2020

Hacko 1

Into the nitty gritty of the tournament now with one of the semi’s already decided between Smith and Anderson and the other one yet to be decided, quarters playing Friday night are Lewis vs van de berg and Durrant vs Van de voort (possible upset on the cards in this Q/F 2-7 Durrant 11-4 Van de voort)

Ive been watching this quite closely and I’m really fancying Lewis to win it outright.

He is currently priced up at 10-1 with bet365, his darts have looked good so far and getting back to his form of 2014/15 and no crowd there watching can only be a plus for him.

Keeeeeeeeeeeemon Lewis 

p.s for all those that don’t know Lewis’s nickname is Jackpot after he was gambling on the slots in Vegas and he hit a Jackpot but didn’t get paid out because he was only 20 at the time😫😫

• Chaching! 2

I think most people would love to see Lewis come back to the form of 4 or 5 years ago me included. From the first day of the tournament it was clear to see no short price player could be backed with any confidence and imo it's completely wide open. Van de burgh has struggled to get over the line and has been prone to put it the odd shocker of a performance over the last 2 years. Both could average around the mid to high 90's and I'd expect a reasonably close game. 

I have enjoyed the tournament so far. As much as we should all love watching the best, play at their best, its nice when you do get a tournament like this where nothing is going as we expect it. From a personal stand point, I will be cheering on Vincent Van Der Voort. Guys had major problems last few years, and done well to even be thowing darts again. He must already have got a major boost by getting this far, but he has done it throwing good scores and hitting his doubles. Hope he can keep it going

The top boys haven't played that well so far, not sure how much no crowd is a factor, or whether it's benefitting the slightly "worse" darters with less pressure? 

Mvg cost me a shit tonne vs whitlock the other day, but whitlock threw so well can't knock him. Michael Smith looks back to some good form, looks like he could be dangerous.