Gkell727

The Tattoos of TGC

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

When I got this I knew I was branding myself but I didn’t think it would brand me a fudger for life. Any tattoos that members have now that they like or in my case dislike. 
 

53B5D039-B029-4E59-BCA2-D74B25871B12.thumb.jpeg.de38da6bccdeb8d2295db3277d655b53.jpeg

Edited by Gkell727
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

When I got this I knew I was branding myself but I didn’t think it would brand me a fudger for life. Any tattoos that members have now that they like or in my case dislike. 
 

53B5D039-B029-4E59-BCA2-D74B25871B12.thumb.jpeg.de38da6bccdeb8d2295db3277d655b53.jpeg

:nerd_face:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This next one is worse. I’ve undergone roughly 8 sessions of painstaking laser removal to forget this mistake. Still there for all to see though a few grand later 

 

494A563B-2534-47E8-B6EF-E5DE4391AB8B.thumb.jpeg.884b1f84b4a13587a7bcaaabbad31056.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gkell727 said:

This next one is worse. I’ve undergone roughly 8 sessions of painstaking laser removal to forget this mistake. Still there for all to see though a few grand later 

 

494A563B-2534-47E8-B6EF-E5DE4391AB8B.thumb.jpeg.884b1f84b4a13587a7bcaaabbad31056.jpeg

Da fuck is that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fredthedog1 said:

Da fuck is that

A tiger 😂

B1E42C59-7059-4B52-9A31-1D2506EB1433.thumb.jpeg.be4c342527b2d529bc751ac6a0e62f58.jpeg

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

When I got this I knew I was branding myself but I didn’t think it would brand me a fudger for life. Any tattoos that members have now that they like or in my case dislike. 
 

53B5D039-B029-4E59-BCA2-D74B25871B12.thumb.jpeg.de38da6bccdeb8d2295db3277d655b53.jpeg

Is it one of those ones where you can make her hips sway and tits jiggle?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blacko said:

Is it one of those ones where you can make her hips sway and tits jiggle?

I will do anything.... for a price 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

It's a sad day when your contemplating a wank over a tattoo on @Gkell727 leg.

Stomach but yeah disturbing none the less 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Last one.... for now image.thumb.jpg.4b36d18e03a80ef68fa37d9b5f993642.jpg

How many you got?  Surprised Billy Smart never tried to tap you up

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, david1111 said:

How many you got?  Surprised Billy Smart never tried to tap you up

Too many, all of which I regret. I’m booked in for a backpiece covering the whole of my back. A portrait of the wife. That’s the only one I will hold dear. That way she will forever be on my back both literally and figuratively 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty poor showing here. Apart from @Fredthedog1 who’s been brave enough to show his not many have come forward. We can’t be the only lads or ladies with shit tats on here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Pretty poor showing here. Apart from @Fredthedog1 who’s been brave enough to show his not many have come forward. We can’t be the only lads or ladies with shit tats on here

Ooooo I've alot more pal 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fredthedog1 said:

20200706_193215.jpg

Reasoning behind that one mate or just something you fancied at the TIME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Reasoning behind that one mate or just something you fancied at the TIME

My sons exact time off birth on the watch pal

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fredthedog1 said:

My sons exact time off birth on the watch pal

Was a joke bud. Check back you slow bastard 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Was a joke bud. Check back you slow bastard 😂

You daft bastard I know hence you wrote TIME in big! 

Thought I would answer anyways 

😅🤣😅🤣😅

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fredthedog1 said:

You daft bastard I know hence you wrote TIME in big! 

Thought I would answer anyways 

😅🤣😅🤣😅

Apparently we are the only two on TGC with tattoos 🧐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only tat I was ever interested in was Tattersalls

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now