Monopoly Live... Chance + Chance =

STH2020

Last night me and several others broke Monopoly Live... Firstly the wheel landed on chance it multiplied all numbers / rolls by 5x. Next spin would you believe it, chance AGAIN. Multiplying the multipliers by 10 x. I had 2, 5 and 4 Rolls covered. Next Spin it just teeters over 5... Onto 2. Get the fudge in

Screenshot_20200704-182949_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200704-183013_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Facepalm! 3

This is the one in a 5,000 spins that plays on the minds of people when playing this. I had my first experience of playing it a few weeks back. No rolls for 60 odd spins. Jumped on the bandwagon for next 15 and nothing. Luckily I stopped, 65 spins later, during which chat were literally begging for rolls, it finally popped and paid 800x, by which time the majority had obviously gone and made broke. Those who returned were crying why did I leave or why did I run out of money. I would warn off anyone playing this. That dream hit you hear of occurs once on a blue moon and will send you to bust town before hitting it most likely. I researched it a bit after my experience and found thisĀ Ā 

Ā  BizarreĀ 

Ā 

• Keeemon 1

Yeah that is pretty messed up with what happened to that guy.Ā  I would have been so pissed if I had it the first time but did not reload and it paying a monster amount the spin after.

I understand the wheel, and the probabillities of landing a bonus are slim. Tonight 4 rolls, 2 rolls and 4 rolls landed within 10 spins, you just need to join at a lucky time. Hit and run strategy is best like any other table game.Ā  I usually play more on roulette / blackjack but do enjoy the entertainment of Crazytime and Monopoly. I got super lucky with the back to back chanceĀ  and then it landing on one of my numbers afterwards.

Will buy myself something nice and not give it allĀ back though