MrUKHackz

Prize Wheel Spins July 2020

Recommended Posts

Any one else's nipple's go hard when they hear hackzs voice or just me?🤭🤭🤭.

Massive congratulations to you all you got some awesome prizes.

Xx♥️

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done winners. Was hoping someone would land the progressive even though I have no idea of the value 😂

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Any one else's nipple's go hard when they hear hackzs voice or just me?🤭🤭🤭.

Massive congratulations to you all you got some awesome prizes.

Xx♥️

Just you! 🤮 

My voice would do miracles 

  • Cha-Ching 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Any one else's nipple's go hard when they hear hackzs voice or just me?🤭🤭🤭.

Massive congratulations to you all you got some awesome prizes.

Xx♥️

Hackz said I sound like Billy Joe Saunders that do anything for ya? 😂

  • Hmmm 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Hackz said I sound like Billy Joe Saunders that do anything for ya? 😂

I sound like a bulldog @Kinkerbells 

  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done to all the winners, enjoy the prizes. Big up to TGC for putting up the prizes too 👍

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Andymitzy said:

How much is the progressive anyway? @MrUKHackz

It's a mystery, a secret, an unknown amount!

13 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Was hoping someone would land the progressive even though I have no idea of the value 

Join the club! :Mutley:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

It's a mystery, a secret, an unknown amount!

Join the club! :Mutley:

Definitely tgc underwear and 50p 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No in all seriousness I believe it goes up £50 every time someone has a shot at it but misses, so its going to be a few hundred I'd guess, of course I'd go through the spins since the last time it was won and work it out if it was won. Maybe a job for Sunday just to cure peoples curiosity, including mine!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

No in all seriousness I believe it goes up £50 every time someone has a shot at it but misses, so its going to be a few hundred I'd guess, of course I'd go through the spins since the last time it was won and work it out if it was won. Maybe a job for Sunday just to cure peoples curiosity, including mine!!

A job for Sunday? Is that at time and a half or double? 🙂 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

A job for Sunday? Is that at time and a half or double? 🙂 

FOC :feelsbadman:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So close to the progressive! Thanks @MrUKHackz for sorting.

If I can ask for £75 instead of the £100 and throw the £25 quid into the next competition that everyone enters, that'd suit me down to the ground 👍

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now