MrUKHackz

TGC & 21casinos June Charity Donations!!!

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Hello good folk of TGC, it's that time again and this month we have a whopping £5100 to give away and I'd like to do the same as last month and let you guys chuck some ideas into the pot. The smaller the charity the better, fire away....

 

AMAZING TRULY AMAZING💙🤎💚💛

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an amazing amount of money!

My nominated charity was once again supported last time so will leave you good people to get nominating

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gkell727 said:

Slaps (St. Lucia Animal Protection Society)

We visited their premises a few years back whilst on holiday. The lady who runs it went to St Lucia on holiday and never came back. The way animals are treated over there is nothing short of a disgrace. Use machetes to hack at for fun. Some of the animals we saw there were very lucky to be alive. A lot of the money raised is to spay the animals to control the population and obviously for veterinary bills, food and housing etc. I know it’s not a charity based in the UK and that may not be popular but this place is very close to my heart. I should mention that a big driving force for the charity is to get dogs relocated into Europe and sometimes Canada to new owners. A dogs life is pretty short and every dog deserves to be loved. 
 

5F109874-4640-4C3A-B771-3F9E8F16EA12.thumb.jpeg.6649fbd96bce166d7edac8f58d63345e.jpeg

You get my vote. 👍🏻

  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PoliceCare.org.uk - In these times of violent protests, and so much unjustified hatred towards our wonderful policemen and women. Surely its better than some charity for fecking dogs on the other side of the world, who goes to sleep at night thinking about unloved dogs 4000 miles away. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Right so we have....

S.L.A.P.S.  http://www.stluciaanimals.org/ £1700

Childrens Cancer and Leukaemia Group https://www.cclg.org.uk/ £1700

Newquay Foodbank http://www.newquayfoodbank.co.uk/ £1700

Thanks for any suggestions and we will go back to a monthly poll from now on, fingers crossed 🤞

 

 

Can’t believe it. That’s amazing mate. I’m speechless 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Denman said:

who goes to sleep at night thinking about unloved dogs 4000 miles away.

I do sometimes after watching rescues on youtube, on the flip side I never go to bed worrying about policemens safety, same as I never worried about my Dads safety for 30+ years as a fireman, he signed up for the action and thats what he got, plus an amputated limb but that was in the line of duty.

They don't get those sweet pensions for nothing mate

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Denman said:

PoliceCare.org.uk - In these times of violent protests, and so much unjustified hatred towards our wonderful policemen and women. Surely its better than some charity for fecking dogs on the other side of the world, who goes to sleep at night thinking about unloved dogs 4000 miles away. 😂

4F23B26F-BA47-429E-A113-DD1DC7E82425.thumb.jpeg.1f46fe199868b9146a9fcc158a37ba55.jpeg

  • Roll Eyes 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Slaps (St. Lucia Animal Protection Society)

We visited their premises a few years back whilst on holiday. The lady who runs it went to St Lucia on holiday and never came back. The way animals are treated over there is nothing short of a disgrace. Use machetes to hack at for fun. Some of the animals we saw there were very lucky to be alive. A lot of the money raised is to spay the animals to control the population and obviously for veterinary bills, food and housing etc. I know it’s not a charity based in the UK and that may not be popular but this place is very close to my heart. I should mention that a big driving force for the charity is to get dogs relocated into Europe and sometimes Canada to new owners. A dogs life is pretty short and every dog deserves to be loved. 
 

5F109874-4640-4C3A-B771-3F9E8F16EA12.thumb.jpeg.6649fbd96bce166d7edac8f58d63345e.jpeg

You know what mate I know the contribution that you and your wife give to your local dog shelter. Your a big hearted, generous guy so you have my vote. You even volunteered to send my brother vouchers after his he-man download fiasco 😂, the offer was appreciated but not necessary as I have decided to buy him the collection. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Blacko said:

You know what mate I know the contribution that you and your wife give to your local dog shelter. Your a big hearted, generous guy so you have my vote. You even volunteered to send my brother vouchers after his he-man download fiasco 😂, the offer was appreciated but not necessary as I have decided to buy him the collection. 

Haha I hope he enjoys it buddy. Your happy until he finds another box set he wants to binge 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MrUKHackz will you get a email confirming? If so I'd like to put it on Facebook please if that's ok. Xx

  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

@MrUKHackz will you get a email confirming? If so I'd like to put it on Facebook please if that's ok. Xx

Yeah I can get you proof to share no probs, we usually get an email and sometimes a personalised thank you!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Hi Gary once again thank you for your lovely phone call I would be grateful if you could pass a big thank you once again to all the people involved in the donation and to let them know that not only did they give us such a great donation but it had paid for one of the most vital part of our service our mini bus. Last week it broke down and we got the bad news it needed lots of repairs and the news came that it would cost over £1600 to repair it. That's when the lovely gift of the donation comes in if you had not given us a donation it would certainly be off the road.
 
So once again many thanks to you all and we wish everyone lots of luck in the future and will hopefully meet with you all once GESH is up and going

Kind Regards
 
Maureen Ferrie
Edited by Blacko
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2020 at 16:38, Denman said:

PoliceCare.org.uk - In these times of violent protests, and so much unjustified hatred towards our wonderful policemen and women. Surely its better than some charity for fecking dogs on the other side of the world, who goes to sleep at night thinking about unloved dogs 4000 miles away. 😂

U could do with a few s.l.a.p.s  tbh mate 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2020 at 23:10, Kinkerbells said:

@MrUKHackz will you get a email confirming? If so I'd like to put it on Facebook please if that's ok. Xx

Here you go kinks, donation just made :golfemoji:

cancer_Leukimia_dono_July_2020.png

  • Like 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Here you go kinks, donation just made :golfemoji:

cancer_Leukimia_dono_July_2020.png

Omfg literally crying hackz I literally love you. Thank you so so much. Am I allowed to repost this?!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

Omfg literally crying hackz I literally love you. Thank you so so much. Am I allowed to repost this?!

Yes thats why I've blanked the name so you can show it where you like and for any doubters the receipt numbers there, post away!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Yes thats why I've blanked the name so you can show it where you like and for any doubters the receipt numbers there, post away!!

Absolutely brilliant hackz thank you. You can remove it now if needed I've posted it on my social media . Thank you so much you and Paul and ofc the casino. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now