Sign in to follow this  
Player1173

One £0.10 Freespin to....

Recommended Posts

Wow @Player1173 great return to the slots, you were right to be optimistic. lol. 👍

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done mate . Nothing better than a win from free money , and  only 10p too . Magic  !!  👍

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Player1173 brilliant mate and so pleased you cashed out. It would have been so easy the way a gambler thinks to try and get back to the £300.

And we all know how that would have ended

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, david1111 said:

@Player1173 brilliant mate and so pleased you cashed out. It would have been so easy the way a gambler thinks to try and get back to the £300.

And we all know how that would have ended

I need you on my shoulder at all times 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Symbol said:

I need you on my shoulder at all times 

Im here😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, david1111 said:

@Player1173 brilliant mate and so pleased you cashed out. It would have been so easy the way a gambler thinks to try and get back to the £300.

And we all know how that would have ended

I feel personally attacked by this comment. 👀😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RB91 said:

I feel personally attacked by this comment. 👀😂

It's one of the main reasons gamblers end up losing as it's so hard to accept a win that puts you behind what you previously could have had.

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, david1111 said:

It's one of the main reasons gamblers end up losing as it's so hard to accept a win that puts you behind what you previously could have had.

 

Yep. I’m definitely guilty of that one. I’ve rinsed thousands trying to round back up a couple of hundred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RB91 said:

Yep. I’m definitely guilty of that one. I’ve rinsed thousands trying to round back up a couple of hundred

My worst was trying to find £1.50 to round off and ended up losing £198.50

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RB91 said:

Yep. I’m definitely guilty of that one. I’ve rinsed thousands trying to round back up a couple of hundred

If you remember deal or no deal, the program not the slot.

In all the episodes there was it was very rare that anyone accepted a bankers offer of less than previous offers.

Somehow in our mind it feels like a loss

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Symbol said:

My worst was trying to find £1.50 to round off and ended up losing £198.50

We will all have a story to tell on this. Guarantee it

Edited by david1111
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, david1111 said:

We will all have a story to tell on this. Guarantee it

I can imagine and we've all done it multiple times 

WTF is wrong with us

Remember that film Two for the money? Had Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey in it

"We're all Lemons!!"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Symbol said:

I can imagine and we've all done it multiple times 

WTF is wrong with us

Remember that film Two for the money? Had Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey in it

"We're all Lemons!!"

I was actually going to watch that again last week but couldn't find it.

It's a gamblers mind mate, wired up differently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Symbol said:

My worst was trying to find £1.50 to round off and ended up losing £198.50

£3800 in half an hour trying to get to £4000. I was fucking spewing. But I couldn’t stop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, david1111 said:

If you remember deal or no deal, the program not the slot.

In all the episodes there was it was very rare that anyone accepted a bankers offer of less than previous offers.

Somehow in our mind it feels like a loss

Yeah I tried to get on that to no avail. Also, Who wants to be a millionaire. 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Yeah I tried to get on that to no avail. Also, Who wants to be a millionaire. 😂

You're trying for millionaire?

Calling tecwin whittock

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, david1111 said:

You're trying for millionaire?

Calling tecwin whittock

It’s easy money, and you watch it and see people don’t know how to use lifelines. They shaft themselves all the time. 😂

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RB91 said:

It’s easy money, and you watch it and see people don’t know how to use lifelines. They shaft themselves all the time. 😂

Absolutely right.

There's no way I'd get past fastest finger. (No pun😁)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Absolutely right.

There's no way I'd get past fastest finger. (No pun😁)

CBDA is pretty common. Haha. A lot of the time you’ll get in with 4 seconds so it isn’t too bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s nice as hell haha 10p Jesus I’ve had 5 60p free spins and bonused to get to £300 ish in past but one 10p spin is insane haha 😆 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well done !!! and remember this, friends ... the casino can only be squeezed in the long run by taking advantage of the promotions ... I remember once betting the profit of some golden chips on a number in the roulette evo and in the end converting 2.5 euros into 440 euros ...A good gift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this