GLASGOW

5 minutes ago, howfin said:

Whole area is hummin with police. Not sure if it was terrorist related or not. Fuckin cheek of them though if it is. Trying to bring religious hatred to Glasgow. Were 300 years ahead of yous mates. No even got a football team. Scum.

I'm in kilwinning mate and got family members who stay in glasgow its shocking!

The suspect has been shot dead! 

Seems there hitting people when at their weakest

• Keeemon 1

41 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Will be forgotten about in a few days, people are more angry with a sign some football fan put on a plane 

government has failed its people, its first and most important job is to protect its citizens 

The police could have had the public’s full backing but unfortunately didn’t do theirselves any favours during the lockdown. At a time we should be heaping praise on them were not due to lack of trust. 

anyway we won’t get into that 

A strange incident that is based around stabbings within a busy Glasgow city centre hotel used temporarily to host asylum seekers mainly. There was cop cars screaming over the M8 when I brought my old man back from hospital in Clydebank this afternoon.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Blacko said:

A strange incident that is based around stabbings within a busy Glasgow city centre hotel used temporarily to host asylum seekers mainly. There was cop cars screaming over the M8 when I brought my old man back from hospital in Clydebank this afternoon.

Am I correct in saying it's no longer being treated as a terrorist attack?

2 minutes ago, Fredthedog1 said:

Am I correct in saying it's no longer being treated as a terrorist attack?

No its not terror related, that's been confirmed. Rumoured to be an asylum seeker knifing others, the copper is stable. Don't know if there are any fatalities.

This could very well be a sign of things to come in the UK.

Edited by Blacko
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

No its not terror related, that's been confirmed. Rumoured to be an asylum seeker knifing others, the copper is stable. Don't know if there are any fatalities.

Such a shame! When the country is meant to be coming together this happens 

3 minutes ago, Fredthedog1 said:

Such a shame! When the country is meant to be coming together this happens 

Sign of the times mate, cant have a go at the special services when they have lists of thousands of suspects they are meant to be watching. The incident in Reading is another pointless killing of more innocent law abiding people. Questions need to be asked and the public's voice needs to be heard.

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Sign of the times mate, cant have a go at the special services when they have lists of thousands of suspects they are meant to be watching. The incident in Reading is another pointless killing of more innocent law abiding people. Questions need to be asked and the public's voice needs to be heard.

Yes I completely agree mate

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Yeah mate, it's impossible to police. You get a lone person wanting to go out and kill indiscriminately you're not going to stop them.

Horrendous times we live in

• Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, Blacko said:

The trouble is that the police and other state agencies are in an awkward situation either they have to go in heavy handed to ensure these people are taken off the streets which means that some innocent people will be caught up in it or they have to wait like they do now  and that means we will see many more incidents happening,

The trouble with going in hard and armed is that if the situation gets out of hand you could make things worse if the perpetrators get there hands on extra weapons that have been taken in by the Police to quell the situation. The poor Guard that was recently killed in Ireland  was shot many times whilst tackling somebody and that person got his weapon off him and used it against him. There was uproar when the guy in the US got the taser of an officer and was then shot when he pointed it at them but there could be many similar incidents in  the UK if forces are not trained to a very high level. 

• Keeemon 1

Not to open up a can of worms regarding the Reading attack but the police tried a nice PR spin with all the bad press they’ve had recently claiming a officer heroically took Out the attacker. I’ve been in the depths of the internet (bestgore etc) and I can only assume it was a lie. Members of the public however acted amazingly giving first aid to victims in the footage I obtained 

• Shocked! 1

6 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Not to open up a can of worms regarding the Reading attack but the police tried a nice PR spin with all the bad press they’ve had recently claiming a officer heroically took Out the attacker. I’ve been in the depths of the internet (bestgore etc) and I can only assume it was a lie. Members of the public however acted amazingly giving first aid to victims in the footage I obtained 

I thought I read that it was an off duty officer who rugby tackled him and brought him down.   If they lied about that then they are definitely  then thy are definitely clutching at straws.

9 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

God help the day if I ever decided that the best thing I could do is film what has happened to people rather than try and help somebody in trouble.  Unfortunately it seems to be a thing with the modern generation.

• Puke! 1

8 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

The trouble is that the police and other state agencies are in an awkward situation either they have to go in heavy handed to ensure these people are taken off the streets which means that some innocent people will be caught up in it or they have to wait like they do now  and that means we will see many more incidents happening,

The trouble with going in hard and armed is that if the situation gets out of hand you could make things worse if the perpetrators get there hands on extra weapons that have been taken in by the Police to quell the situation. The poor Guard that was recently killed in Ireland  was shot many times whilst tackling somebody and that person got his weapon off him and used it against him. There was uproar when the guy in the US got the taser of an officer and was then shot when he pointed it at them but there could be many similar incidents in  the UK if forces are not trained to a very high level. 

It's a no win situation. I remember being in a hotel room in Blackpool with tears running down my face watching the aftermath of the Manchester concert bombing, I recall being extremely angry hearing reports that the low life Kunt had been on the special services radar for some time. I now ponder just how many lists these agencies hold and how many names have they to monitor, a frightening prospect for every resident of the UK.

Am I right in thinking your Irish mate?, does Ireland have the same issues as ourselves?

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

I thought I read that it was an off duty officer who rugby tackled him and brought him down.   If they lied about that then they are definitely  then thy are definitely clutching at straws.

Honestly I’m not saying it for my own propaganda the papers were littered with hero police tackles suspect. I wont comment any further but I can’t have been the only person who saw the convenient timing of that article 

this has to be a historic time of police mistrust with COVID and BLM amongst other things 

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

God help the day if I ever decided that the best thing I could do is film what has happened to people rather than try and help somebody in trouble.  Unfortunately it seems to be a thing with the modern generation.

Agree it’s not good but also it’s the opportunity to see real footage not the MSM mate. Without it we have to take what they say as the truth 

Just now, Gkell727 said:

Honestly I’m not saying it for my own propaganda the papers were littered with hero police tackles suspect. I wont comment any further but I can’t have been the only person who saw the convenient timing of that article 

this has to be a historic time of police mistrust with COVID and BLM amongst other things 

I still chuckle at the copper stuck on the metal fence you posted.

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

It's a no win situation. I remember being in a hotel room in Blackpool with tears running down my face watching the aftermath of the Manchester concert bombing, I recall being extremely angry hearing reports that the low life Kunt had been on the special services radar for some time. I now ponder just how many lists these agencies hold and how many names have they to monitor, a frightening prospect for every resident of the UK.

Am I right in thinking your Irish mate?, does Ireland have the same issues as ourselves?

Manchester bombing is yet another example of poor policing and police cover ups. I hope the victims get a huge payout and it becomes huge news. The likeliness if either is slim 

Just now, Blacko said:

I only live in Ireland but I am English which can be fun with the history but I understand it.  Ireland has a lot of asylum seekers but most of them are genuine such as the Kurds and are not like many of the ones in the UK who are moving for economic reasons only.  There is a lot of racism here as well which can lead to confrontations and abuse so in that way it is similar.  Think it will get worse if many of the natives lose there jobs because of covid but Ireland has a history of taking in asylum seekers after their history of having to leave and go abroad themselves to survive.

3 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I only live in Ireland but I am English which can be fun with the history but I understand it.  Ireland has a lot of asylum seekers but most of them are genuine such as the Kurds and are not like many of the ones in the UK who are moving for economic reasons only.  There is a lot of racism here as well which can lead to confrontations and abuse so in that way it is similar.  Think it will get worse if many of the natives lose there jobs because of covid but Ireland has a history of taking in asylum seekers after their history of having to leave and go abroad themselves to survive.

I don’t discriminate at all. Everyone’s a wanker in my eyes 😂

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

That is an agenda set by the Papers in reality though who cannot be bothered to do proper journalism and get their own stories. Much easier to take a police press release and right it up as your own story.