Bilkos Fake, Fake, Fake, Real Comp

Jok3st3r

DID I HEAR SOMEONE ASK IF THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER COMPETITION? THOUGHT SO, OK THEN..... LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NONE OF THIS FAKE SEED, FAKE ALGORITHM, FAKE FLAT CAP MARLARKEY.........THIS IS A REAL COMP WITH REAL CASH PRIZES COURTESY OF THE ONE AND ONLY @Sgt_bilk0

THIS COMPETITION WILL INVOLVE A TRIO OF MINI COMPS LIKELY TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING AND WILL RUN OVER SEVERAL WEEKS:

•     24-28 July Third Test v West Indies
  •     31 July to 16 August: Snooker - World Championship
  •     6th August to 9th August - English Championship Golf

Scoring and prize pot (£150) Breakdown TBC (No trophy with this one but the doubles horse racing competition will return on the 19th August, where one of those seriously elusive and much sought after trohpies will be up for grabs)

Just wanting to see how many people would be interested before I bore myself silly reading about bowling, batting, catching, teeing and swinging (Looked it up, and no, not that kind!)

Please show if you are interest by adding a comment in this thread, if we get enough people I will post rules etc nearer the time.

OH AND LURKERS READING THIS GET SIGNED UP AND ENTERING......... EVERYONE IS WELCOME :keeeemon:

• Puke! 5
  • Keeemon 1

39 minutes ago, howfin said:

Sad to see bilko chosing sport mainly based in England. The forum pressure into alligning with English culture really has got to a few people.

I had to google the first event to see wtf is that, I guess is cricket match If Im not mistaken. 😂

Edited by crazyrightmeow
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Guest Chair Slots
38 minutes ago, howfin said:

Sad to see bilko chosing sport mainly based in England. The forum pressure into alligning with English culture really has got to a few people.

Maybe you can set up a separate comp for stone skimming, caber tossing and haggis throwing.

4 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

Maybe you can set up a separate comp for stone skimming, caber tossing and haggis throwing.

I was going to keep this on the down low for now but today seems a good day to reveal the good news that Im working with a well known operator in the UK to bring to the scene a Scottish TGC. Passport submission will be required to register and we will have various great topics and we even have our own software in development to help beat roulette. More news to follow in the coming weeks.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, howfin said:

I agree mate, the only time you see cricket bats in Motherwell is when the loan sharks are collecting their dough.

• Love 3

Guest Chair Slots
24 minutes ago, howfin said:

Me and RB are focusing on sport that actually matters and not third world sport from down south

Now then mardy bum the snooker’s in Sheffield int it.