Online Roulette Probabilities

WaterFox

11 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

How can someone be TOO deceitful for the gambling industry 🤣

Dunno if thats a trick question but I've never met so many trustworthy people on any forum as I have on here, you included, people like Nicola are tarred and feathered if we had our way! 

9 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Dunno if thats a trick question but I've never met so many trustworthy people on any forum as I have on here, you included, people like Nicola are tarred and feathered if we had our way! 

Tarring and feathering why am i not suprised, a throw back to king robert 1st's era, more english nationalism, disgusting

• Love 2

Just think. If I hadn't observed, investigated and called her out. Most, pretty much all of the people on this forum would still be entering her competitions to this day thinking they might win. 😂

You're welcome.

11 minutes ago, Denman said:

Just think. If I hadn't observed, investigated and called her out. Most, pretty much all of the people on this forum would still be entering her competitions to this day thinking they might win. 😂

You're welcome.

As a new member I took everyone else’s lead. I assumed she was a valued member and was legit. 

17 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

As a new member I took everyone else’s lead. I assumed she was a valued member and was legit. 

The blind leading the blind. Most of them liked her as they thought they might get something from her. For the same reason they now like you, they think they might get something from you. Disgusting behaviour.

I assume everyone knew she was a fudger after her affiliation website got exposed. Though, she did take a step back from that after it was made public information or changed the website or whatever the fuck she done. Either way its still interesting what her end goal was. Like a L15 with 3 winners already up, shouldve led it ride to see what happens

53 minutes ago, Denman said:

The blind leading the blind. Most of them liked her as they thought they might get something from her. For the same reason they now like you, they think they might get something from you. Disgusting behaviour.

You can have something from me if you want - a kick to the goolies