Sunday Night Quiz

Ok guys, so after the 'success' of last weeks music quiz, i thought I would offer up the opportunity for some more fun and banter, with a more standard quiz. Natuarlly I dont mean a straightforward Q and A, but I learnt my lesson last week, and it wont be quite as troubesome. I have 5 rounds set, with questions on different subjects/topics and some are more difficult than others. If you wanna play, its open to all and will be at 9pm on Sunday evening.

@Kev40 @Cheryl T @Blacko @david1111 @Sgt_bilk0 @philinvicta @ColourMeUp @Fredthedog1 @Douvan @Kinkerbells

• Keeemon 4

4 minutes ago, Fredthedog1 said:

Your just waiting for a fish subject ain't you? 

You'll be on it like flies on shit 😅🤣😅🤣

Thing is mate i know bugger all about fish. I just know how to blag my way into making people think i know alot about fish 😂.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Very 'general knowledge' mate. Not a musical animal or colour in sight 🙂  

@david1111  why dont we try and do this one for fun mate? These have been a laugh anyway, and I dont think need the incentive of a prize?

Damm i had my list of songs containing girls names at the ready.😅

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

If there’s not a half torn fiver I’m not getting involved 

Sorry bud, I tend to nametag those who played the week before in everything. You are of course more than welcome to join, and if you win, just for you I will post you a torn fiver 🙂  Deal?

Ok, for those that can take part tonight, here is a rundown of the schedule.

I have 5 rounds in total, with 85 answers available. 15 or 20 per round. I will put what I consider to be the easiest rounds up as Q1 and 2, and answers will be 1pt each. Rounds 3 and 4 I deem slightly more difficult, and are worth 2pts each, and the final round will be worth 3pts per correct answer. When answering tonight, if you could put the corresponding number with your answer, be much appreciated (will become clear) .

We will have 10 minutes for answers each question, which should mean I can follow the thread and place correct answers as we go, rather than the pandemodium that was the scoring last week!! If I have time, I will leave a "get in" reaction which may help others to not answer the same and keep the thread clearer 🙂  

Oh, and due to how I will ask the questions, you may find it useful to have 2 pages of the forum open.

I hope those that play will have some fun, and I look forward to seeing you all at 9pm 👍

• Keeemon 1