Guest Miller26

Saturday Tipster Competition

Guest Miller26

Also thanks to groundiskey for doing the scores . Do we have the total for both weeks groundiskey?

Well done sizzler. Same time next week lads. Hopefully I won't have 2 non runners ? ??

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, groundiskey said:

Thanks to all for entering and congratulations to this week's winner topping the leader board with 15.6 points
Sizzler29
2Results31Mar2018.png.3ca7b9791ea315554e1f421830cec82b.png

Thanks gik nice work xx

• Thanks 2

well done sizzler nice work :thumbsup: and thanks groundiskey for the updates  great job as always :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Well done the winners, Sizzler was sizzling and thanks to groundiskey for the admin and superfast updates. Time to concentrate on the footy now.

slasher how come you didnt join in with the dubai tipping challenge mate?

46 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

slasher how come you didnt join in with the dubai tipping challenge mate?

To be honest I never really noticed it mate, I'm not really all that keen on the Dubai racing, a pissing wet night at Sedgefield is more my style.

Today is the first day that i can type/focus, ive been fucked for a week+ with a fucking death bug...

Ill regroup and rejoin next week...

Guest Miller26

Saturdays live races on itv

1.50 kelso

2.05 Kempton 

2.25 kelso

2.40 Kempton 

3.00 Kelso 

3.15 Kempton 

3.35 kelso

im away this weekend so I’ve had to put it up early. Make sure you have a go people as it’s just for fun . Groundiskey will look after it now .

good luck people 

Guest Sizzler29

I didn't even put a bet on last Saturday ? at least i finished top of our league though.. Who needs money lol

Missed the first 2 weeks but joining in now if that's ok??

1.50 Kelso - Acdc

2.05 Kempton - Tomily

2.25 Kelso - Silver Concorde

2.40 Kempton - Boundsy

3.00 Kelso - Baywing

3.15 Kempton - Inshiraah

3.35 Kelso - Western Rules

• Like 3

Guest Miller26
21 hours ago, Alansthedaddy said:

Missed the first 2 weeks but joining in now if that's ok??

1.50 Kelso - Acdc

2.05 Kempton - Tomily

2.25 Kelso - Silver Concorde

2.40 Kempton - Boundsy

3.00 Kelso - Baywing

3.15 Kempton - Inshiraah

3.35 Kelso - Western Rules

Of course mate

Guest Miller26

Saturdays selections 

very first time 1.50

Bowson fred 2.05

Nietzsche 2.25

Ravens lady 2.40

seldom inn 3.00

La figlia 3.15

shelford 3.35

kemoooon

Guest Miller26
26 minutes ago, groundiskey said:

@Miller26 @Alansthedaddy are you both selecting a NAP or any E/W's?

Shit I forgot 

all straight win 

very first time as nap 

I’m away from tomorrow mate so if I have non runners can you put it on the favourite. Cheers groundiskey 

I've just been looking into the Overall Leaderboard standings and will need to make adjustments for those who joined in the Saturday Tipster Competition late.
The reason is due to minus points being awarded for any loss or no selection submitted. I'll re-post a link once I've updated the table.

18 minutes ago, groundiskey said:

I've just been looking into the Overall Leaderboard standings and will need to make adjustments for those who joined in the Saturday Tipster Competition late.
The reason is due to minus points being awarded for any loss or no selection submitted. I'll re-post a link once I've updated the table.

I think we should run each league from 1st of the month - end of the month mate dont worry about league table it can start fresh from this week, Hopefully we have sorted out any teething probs regarding selections with new Nap aswell only running from last saturday we need a full month so scores will be fair, Also there is a few issues that need resolving ie last week people choosing non runner as a NAP and then they won by default on the fav its not fair if that happens so need to iron out a few things before saturday and try and make rules as clear as possible for everyone, Any suggestions? 

23 minutes ago, groundiskey said:

Infact i will start a new post regarding what ive just said hopefully people will have a say cause nobody wants to say anything so far its just left for us who are sorting it out. :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, groundiskey said:

@Alansthedaddy I don't see the following horse listed on this Saturday's card at Kempton, can you please select another, cheers:
3.15 Kempton - Inshiraah

Glad your here to oversee GIK and score etc. Obviously I'm happy to help wherever possible but to be honest wouldnt  know one end of a spreadsheet if it came and bit me in the arse!

• Haha 1