Protests = Uk people are stupid

h0tsh0t87

@Gkell727 I even agree with Police getting pelted with bottles and bricks. It’s nice to see the shoe on the other foot for a change.

In my opinion it’s not violent enough. Police are always lauded as brave heroes for no merit whatsoever - let’s see how they handle a dangerous situation for a change. 

Policelivesdontmatter

Just now, Gkell727 said:

I think it’s pretty ridiculous my comments have been deleted as well. You deleted a comment that said I was annoyed at the way horses have been deployed during the riots and saddened they have been injured. I said I’m not that fussed about police getting pelted with stuff. This fit perfectly into the category of opinion. 

Easy way to solve this now I just won’t bother contributing. 

I didnt see that just the bits I highlighted above. Like I said your entitled to your opinion and you're a top member but hate comments like that I just don't want please

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

I can do better than that. Show me where the delete account button is or one of the mods can remove my account. 

Just please see it from others perspective, imagine if I posted similar about NHS care staff or key workers etc I know plenty of bad stories working in that industry and know many that have a similar opinion to yours with regards to them but the majority of people have a positive opinion of them because thats their experience. There's cretins in all industries unfortunately 

I’m a key worker apparently but I don’t clap for the NHS. The other week my wife asked me why. I told that I did a 13 hour shift at work and then stood in a line for 45 minutes at Tesco. An NHS worker came straight to the front to get their shopping. 

She asked me why I had a problem with this. I said I didn’t have a problem but more of an annoyance that they’ve gone to get food that I’ve spent 13 hours producing/manufacturing and people were clapping them as they walked to the front of the queue. 

She then lectured me about them risking their lives to help people. My argument is that it’s their job. They can be ill or sick from anything at any time. Their job is to save lives and help people. She shrugged. When I asked if she’ll clap for NHS after it’s said and done on a Thursday night, she said no. I asked why because they’re still risking it etc to help people. She said it’s different. 

I don’t lauding for my job. I don’t need pats on the back. It just irks me when people say NHS are the be all and end all of key workers. 

Hardly fitting to this post but I’m in the bath and I had time. 

I happen to agree with you, but if I didn’t I wouldn’t throw a hissy fit and demand you apologise for being offensive toward people on the frontline. I could even go as far to make generalisations upon some dealings my family have had with ambulance crews. I don’t think there is a systemic problem with that unlike the police so I won’t 

It’s just my opinion. It’s not I don’t appreciate what they do. I respect what they do greatly but at the end of the day, that’s their job. That’s the way I see it. If I don’t go to work, certain companies can’t get food on shelves. 

5 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Your only posts have been entering competitions or having a pop at me or Adam. I think I speak for all when I say your posts aren’t wanted here anyway.

You want to enter a competition keep on at me. You won’t like the prize though 

Hes been banned

6 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Your only posts have been entering competitions or having a pop at me or Adam. I think I speak for all when I say your posts aren’t wanted here anyway.

Who?

9 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Pxowl I think u must be a troll account or have a virus . U ain’t been near my mate 04vek have you . 

gkles views in the police I do not agree with but other than he is sound . 

8 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Who was it? 😂

When @Gkell727 goes on about cops too much just say enough, Ive told him a couple of times and it stops but he is allowed an opinion. He’s put a few quid into this forum and has offered to send PPE equipment to forum members out his own pocket. Were gonna butt heads at times.

• Puke! 1

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

When @Gkell727 goes on about cops too much just say enough, Ive told him a couple of times and it stops but he is allowed an opinion. He’s put a few quid into this forum and has offered to send PPE equipment to forum members out his own pocket. Were gonna butt heads at times.

Edited by lisbonlions67
  • Ha Haa 1

None of the posts regarding the police are aimed at people on here. It’s a bad habit of mine that me and @Blacko are working through. TGC therapy if you will 🤣

I basically PM and tell you to can it and move onto the next subject. simples.

12 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

None of the posts regarding the police are aimed at people on here. It’s a bad habit of mine that me and @Blacko are working through. TGC therapy if you will 🤣

If anything, you’re only slagging yourself off, being an undercover rozzer. 

• Love 1

OK @Gkell727, you gonna can the old cop talk for a while? the consensus is that a lot of the forum are agreeing with you but just getting a little tired of the subject. It's a great community and you are a big part of it m8 so let's move on.

Music quiz in an hour so everybody get involved and make things a bit more light hearted.

Edited by Blacko
  • Puke! 2