Sign in to follow this  
Andymitzy

My biggest x win

Yea mate 40p I expect around £20 to be happy ha I got max megaways and was like 1 diamond off about 30 all across...gamblers always want more haha 

• Like 1

This was couple weeks ago btw just seen the thread and thought to share had £95 bonus on 60p and a £180 base hit on 60p same week. Was going mental. Raise it to £1-2 and nothing I mean nothing haha 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andymitzy said:

This was couple weeks ago btw just seen the thread and thought to share had £95 bonus on 60p and a £180 base hit on 60p same week. Was going mental. Raise it to £1-2 and nothing I mean nothing haha 

Seems like low is the way to go. They don't like paying on bigger stakes unless you're bandit of course

• Haha 1

My biggest win was on bonanza £4 stake paid £987 biggest loss is £2550 in about 20 mins on danger £8-£15 spins one bonus paid about £150 lol so my biggest loss beats my biggest win by a mile 😅

Just now, david1111 said:

Seems like low is the way to go. They don't like paying on bigger stakes unless you're bandit of course

It feels that way but surely not true but I don’t feel il get as good of a bonus when higher maybe all in my head lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andymitzy said:

It feels that way but surely not true but I don’t feel il get as good of a bonus when higher maybe all in my head lol

We just don't know. We all have our theories as to how and why they play like they do.

Just take the wins when they come and be happy with it

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

I had a £40 feature on Lady Luck charm deluxe once. Was hitting £1,300 base game hits on £10 stake. Played the free spins, £200. It’s honestly baffling sometimes. 

Sickener when that happens. If you have a big stake bonus you kind of hold your breath in anticipation, but you usually get screwed over

• Agree 1

Get in there nice hit Andy mate 👍

• Agree 1

Nice win mate . yes slots can pay on low stakes . Iv'e found grinding the same set of about 8 or so high varience slots over a period, has paid off for me.

10  - 60p my usual stake £2  when chasing or well ahead 

Highest ever stake a few £65 spins mental stake for me n lightnig roulette when i was still well up but down on the game.

Felt like rolla for about 90 seconds and was thrilling but stuff that for a game of soldiers  lol .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

I thought you were an advocate for £10-£20 spins @Andymitzy it’s all I see on Rolla and Hackz streams from you 😛

Yea mate back in the day. I control the urge now with low stakes lol boring but it’s stupid and I just lose lose lose haha this way I lose slowly and limit myself 😅

• Like 1

On 05/06/2020 at 23:38, Andymitzy said:

My biggest win was on bonanza £4 stake paid £987 biggest loss is £2550 in about 20 mins on danger £8-£15 spins one bonus paid about £150 lol so my biggest loss beats my biggest win by a mile 😅

excellent  hit.!!!!!  15 pounds stake in danger slot is very dangerous ... you have a couple of hard balls ... sorry for that lost friend.

• Thanks 1

Just now, maradonaz said:

excellent  hit.!!!!!  15 pounds stake in danger slot is very dangerous ... you have a couple of hard balls ... sorry for that lost friend.

Cheers mate and yes I had one bonus on £8 that day paid £150 ish that’s it all gone in around 20 mins haha can laugh about it now. Lesson learnt 😅👍🏻