Sign in to follow this  
groundiskey

PROFIT & STOP!

Recommended Posts

PROFIT & STOP!

After failing to stop countless number of times when gaining profit always pushing on to gain more with no real reason or aim just to simply win again. I always ended up losing all the profit I made plus the initial deposit.

Each time I was in profit I would say to myself “ok withdraw that and come back tomorrow”.
On the odd occasion I would do that but most of the time that would never happen.

About 19 months ago I changed the way I gamble.
I knew I was able to make profit regardless of the amount each time I gambled and decided for each day I played at a casino I would stop at any amount profit.

I don't play every day but each day I play I gain profit then stop.

This is what I find works best for me and thought it would be worth sharing.👍

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@groundiskey every gamblers downfall is greed. Always wanting that little bit more.

If you have the correct mindset and discipline to stop in profit it can work.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is honestly one of the best way to gamble.

Most gamblers can't do it as the greed is too much to handle, I for one couldn't do it.

Thanks for sharing.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Antonin said:

This is honestly one of the best way to gamble.

Most gamblers can't do it as the greed is too much to handle, I for one couldn't do it.

Thanks for sharing.

I couldn't do it either mate. I did try but no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, david1111 said:

I couldn't do it either mate. I did try but no

I believe you David. After so many gambling years I'm convinced that you've tried.

But the most important thing is that you've quit gambling for good and you're going to celebrate your milestone in 2 days.

I applaud you for your will. 👍

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Antonin said:

I believe you David. After so many gambling years I'm convinced that you've tried.

But the most important thing is that you've quit gambling for good and you're going to celebrate your milestone in 2 days.

I applaud you for your will. 👍

Yes mate. Milestone very close!

  • Like 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@david1111 I think what helps me stop once in profit is the google form I set up to record the values, as I wanted to see what type of return I'm getting each week / month etc. I have to be consistent with the input. I treat it more like a project.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, groundiskey said:

@david1111 I think what helps me stop once in profit is the google form I set up to record the values, as I wanted to see what type of return I'm getting each week / month etc. I have to be consistent with the input. I treat it more like a project.

You've got it spot on. You obviously have the discipline to succeed which is what's needed.

Unfortunately my profit used to go down quicker than Ron Jeremy

 

Edited by david1111
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gambler fallacy what will happen now will happen into the future. For example I’m on a “hot streak” I still gamble in casinos and horses in bookmakers but my only substantial online win was £25,000 and I have never gambled online since. It put me off having to work very hard to satisfy SOW etc. Won’t do it again that’s for sure

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, groundiskey said:

@david1111 I think what helps me stop once in profit is the google form I set up to record the values, as I wanted to see what type of return I'm getting each week / month etc. I have to be consistent with the input. I treat it more like a project.

And what kind of profits are you getting? What stakes and what kind of thing do you go for?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RichXTuta the profit values range between £4.50 up to £13.50. When I play slots the stakes are 20p Or 50p per number on live dealer roulette. I don't spend lots but the profits soon add up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Over the last 11 days I've been streaming live on twitch showing how I gamble and make profit everyday for those 11 days.
If anybody is interested they can check out my progress live on twitch or view the recording on YouTube.
Twitch
YouTube

 

  • Roll Eyes 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Does anybody else on this forum make profit and then stop each time they play or is it just me?😁

Edited by groundiskey
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@groundiskey and @david1111 Yes this is a good idea. 

For many years I would do a hybrid  version....  I would deposit online and if deposit doubled then withdraw 75% OF TOTAL ONLINE BANKROLL.  this would leave 25% to be played on the next occasion.   Sometimes the 25% would yield far more than the original deposit and thus over a fixed period less deposits and more profit.  

So as an example I would deposit 100.00 and if win take 175.00 leaving 25.00 in to play up... this works well if you only play three days a week as I do when I am slotting.....of course at the moment I am not playing due to the Virus.....  I am playing poker where I use a similar system . I play a flat stake tournament and only withdraw when I have cashed more than 5 times the initial deposit ...... so in 25 tournaments I have cashed 8 times ,and have withdrawn once .... but am not losing over the level stake entry cost ..... ie 100.00 in  500.00 out and still enough to play units of $11 and up ....hopefully hit a final table soon !!  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, groundiskey said:

Does anybody else on this forum make profit and then stop each time they play or is it just me?😁

If only lol.... Sounds like the sensible thing to do. Maybe something to think about but not sure my mind would work like that if i were to profit after say the first bet.

You sound very disciplined with your gambling, good luck with your venture.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about when the streak stops and you only lose money, I couldnt make a profit for 4 months, was straight just losing deposit after deposit without bonuses or any hits. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazyrightmeow said:

What about when the streak stops and you only lose money, I couldnt make a profit for 4 months, was straight just losing deposit after deposit without bonuses or any hits. 😂

I always restrict myself to a set deposit or time limit for weekly play so I don't chase .... I play low stakes on BGT slots so that I have plenty of spins to hit a win ..... normally 40p or 60 p and only increase after a huge win to £1 .... after withdrawal of profit first . Because I withdraw when in profit I often have a stake for the next deposit .....  

If I lose for 2 days in a row I rest for a week at least and then return ....!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

What about when the streak stops and you only lose money, I couldnt make a profit for 4 months, was straight just losing deposit after deposit without bonuses or any hits. 😂

Insufficient rest probably caused the run !! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I always restrict myself to a set deposit or time limit for weekly play so I don't chase .... I play low stakes on BGT slots so that I have plenty of spins to hit a win ..... normally 40p or 60 p and only increase after a huge win to £1 .... after withdrawal of profit first . Because I withdraw when in profit I often have a stake for the next deposit .....  

If I lose for 2 days in a row I rest for a week at least and then return ....!!

Thats good but that doesnt work either, I tried that and stop playing for I while and came back and lost again for a few days and took another pause and came back and lost again..you see what I mean? There is no system to gambling Its just about if you lose big or you lose small. 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

Insufficient rest probably caused the run !! 

No mate, Its math...slots are made like that thats why you have less than 100% RTP on slots.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

No mate, Its math...slots are made like that thats why you have less than 100% RTP on slots.

Do you believe that your energy affects the outcome of any play ?  or are you at the mercy of the computer ?   What if electromagnetism in form does communicate with mathematics directly and can decide who gets what and when ??  and what if that electromagnetism can be funded by Carbohydrates or Hydrocarbons ??  What then ..... no such thing as chance and a certainty you will either win or lose according to your electromagnetic stance. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Do you believe that your energy affects the outcome of any play ?  or are you at the mercy of the computer ?   What if electromagnetism in form does communicate with mathematics directly and can decide who gets what and when ??  and what if that electromagnetism can be funded by Carbohydrates or Hydrocarbons ??  What then ..... no such thing as chance and a certainty you will either win or lose according to your electromagnetic stance. 

When you understand the basic science behind how computers work and how algorithms work you understand that you can have energy like a 18 years old slut that is vegan and its exercising all the time and you will still lose while gambling mate. I believe in energy effects but on your own body not to a machine. In math and computers there is only 0s and 1s and math logic behind it. If it would work like you said then Im sure you would be a billionaire from gambling by now.
funny_memes_about_science_cat.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

When you understand the basic science behind how computers work and how algorithms work you understand that you can have energy like a 18 years old slut that is vegan and its exercising all the time and you will still lose while gambling mate. I believe in energy effects but on your own body not to a machine. In math and computers there is only 0s and 1s and math logic behind it. If it would work like you said then Im sure you would be a billionaire from gambling by now.
funny_memes_about_science_cat.jpg

ok but of course I look at things a little differently ..... 😊 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

ok but of course I look at things a little differently ..... 😊 

Nothing wrong with that, people that think outside the box usually are the people that find something new that we didnt knew before.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jok3st3r said:

If only lol.... Sounds like the sensible thing to do. Maybe something to think about but not sure my mind would work like that if i were to profit after say the first bet.

You sound very disciplined with your gambling, good luck with your venture.

If you are in profit after the first bet still apply the rule and withdraw ,if the profit has reached your target, and then continue for a set amount of time, not until the money has run out .... then you will safeguard your next occasion to seek funds ......Seek and ye shall Find 😊

  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this