Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL4POSTER

weird streamers

so i was bored friday night and saw slots for fun , watched his stream and kt was fun and amazing. like most nights i couldnt go sleep so searched around on twitch for something else to watch. i came across a guy called Gree brum he only had 25 viewers playing slots , so i frt it wud be good, but he said he likes and speaks to roshstein, i was dubious then i asked about his ethics and and outlook on streaming and its future and and why he does it, does he have another job. not longer after the chat starting turning negative and talking about peadophlia. my question is to all of you is this a tactic to get rid of viewers they dont want asking questions they about the gambling industry they are involved in that they find uncomfortable being asked?

sorry about the grammar and puncuation  preety tired when in wrote this last post. but had to post it at the time as this streamer really annoyed me in his attitudue, basically he said everyone who chose to watch him was responible for their own actions and he wasnt responsible in any way for what they did. hmmm

It would be a weird tactic . Oh shit someone's talking about ethics off streaming slots . Let's talk about *BANNED WORD*, that should get rid off him. 

Frankly we know in seconds when we see a streamer whether we are wasting our time ....and equally to spend time dissecting them on here may be equally foolish .  Let us disregard them completely and enjoy the streamers we know are good and honest ....

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

Frankly we know in seconds when we see a streamer whether we are wasting our time ....and equally to spend time dissecting them on here may be equally foolish .  Let us disregard them completely and enjoy the streamers we know are good and honest ....

yeah as normal you have the right advice 😉 best not to waste time on things such as that. stick to ones that i kno to be good and honest 😉

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DEVIL4POSTER said:

sorry about the grammar and puncuation  preety tired when in wrote this last post. but had to post it at the time as this streamer really annoyed me in his attitudue, basically he said everyone who chose to watch him was responible for their own actions and he wasnt responsible in any way for what they did. hmmm

A streamer isn’t responsible in any way for what people do.

• Haha 1

Does Rothstein play with real funds? And has anyone seen The Bandits £6 Jammin win 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Does Rothstein play with real funds? And has anyone seen The Bandits £6 Jammin win 

Don't give a toss and no never seen it

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2