Are you smarter than a child?

Just a fun little maths question I found when searching for material for my kids to keep them entertained.

No one likes a cheater, and provide your working out no guesses.

32a9915d3678d169f22c13e1be9f67a7.png

Just now, howfin said:

Ive drank too much wine to even attempt this so go fuck yourself

They have used this particular question in Chinese Primary Schools to test if a child is gifted or not. If it takes the child longer than a minute they are classed as shit for brains.

6 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Your idea of fun is clearly different to mine Denman. You like solving maths equations, chatting shit and licking boots. I prefer doing boot off your wife’s tits 

Isn't it fun to work something out and get the correct answer? It gives you a sense of accomplishment especially if its something others cannot do. Maybe you are apart of the crowd that cannot do it. Shit for brains.

3 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

If I’m apart of the crowd that cannot do it then I’m part of the crowd that can do it am I not? 

Do it then.

well all angles of a triangle add up to 180 , a parallelogram if i remeber right is a pushed over square so its still 90degrees, i believe. an trianglr with two equal sides , u draw a line down the midle to give you a right angle of 90 so the top left of the red square shoul be 45degrees and the two remaining angles should be equal- 180 minus 45 +135/2 67.5? hmm not sure about that lol. then half base mulitply by hieght .   is that nearly there?

3 minutes ago, DEVIL4POSTER said:

well all angles of a triangle add up to 180 , a parallelogram if i remeber right is a pushed over square so its still 90degrees, i believe. an trianglr with two equal sides , u draw a line down the midle to give you a right angle of 90 so the top left of the red square shoul be 45degrees and the two remaining angles should be equal- 180 minus 45 +135/2 67.5? hmm not sure about that lol. then half base mulitply by hieght .   is that nearly there?

The fuck are you smoking. 😂

3 minutes ago, DEVIL4POSTER said:

ok how 110 and 45 45

Move away from the angles. You're overcomplicating it. Remember this is a question that 10 year olds in China can answer in a minute.

45 minutes ago, Denman said:

32a9915d3678d169f22c13e1be9f67a7.png

Half the area of the parallelogram is the two triangles that cover the base length and height.(?+72+8+the two unallocated spaces) Another way to find half the area use the triangle is length ways (79+10+the two unlabelled areas)  

Unlabelled areas from left to right....

A, b, c, d, e, f...

?+72+8+d+a = a+79+d+10

?+72+8 = 79+10

?=9 

That makes any sense lol

2 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Half the area of the parallelogram is the two triangles that cover the base length and height.(?+72+8+the two unallocated spaces) Another way to find half the area use the triangle is length ways (79+10+the two unlabelled areas)  

A, b, c, d, e, f...

?+72+8+d+a = a+79+d+10

?+72+8 = 79+10

?=9 

That makes any sense lol

Correct but I believe you cheated.

4 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

A, b, c, d, e, f...

?+72+8+d+a = a+79+d+10

?+72+8 = 79+10

?=9 

That makes any sense lol

4 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

A, b, c, d, e, f...

?+72+8+d+a = a+79+d+10

?+72+8 = 79+10

?=9 

That makes any sense lol

i was thinking along those lines but the point of 79 didnt meet in the middle of the square so i got confused