ROYAL ASCOT 2020 COMP

Jok3st3r

6 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

With more people throwing darts at outsiders, less people scoring points today. Those that did score, scored well in the main though. Overall table to follow.

The usual please, do have a look through in case I missed anything. And I saw it discussed earlier, and yes I have given @Andymitzy the winner in the first race as it was obvious what he meant.

Capture.PNG

Exactly no questions really who he meant! Great job @1pstaker

• Like 1
  • Puke! 1

Assuming no wrongs in the scoring (will adjust if anything found) then @Mad Slasher McGurk takes over the lead, with @Fredthedog1  right behind him in 2nd. Those in the immediate chasing pack include @Andymitzy, @Luke_B_123 and @Roger_aka_Roger. But dont get comfy lads, a lot of these are won from the back and if there is a 66-1 winner in the next 2  days, I guarantee someone in the comp will have 50pt on it!!

Capture.PNG

• Puke! 3
  • Keeemon 6

1 hour ago, 1pstaker said:

Ok, KO cup results first up today.

@Luke_B_123 overcomes @dannydonut, @Mad Slasher McGurk has no trouble in seeing off @RichieFC. Newcomer @STH2020 continues to impress and has beaten @Tricky0212 and in the last QF @Fredthedog1 has lost to @Roger_aka_Roger with quite possibly the highest losing score ever. @Roger_aka_Roger goes throuigh to the semis.

Line up for semi finals is Luke B v Mad Slasher and STH202 V Roger-AKA- Roger

Capture.PNG

I had a shocker today well played luke GG sir