ROYAL ASCOT 2020 COMP

Jok3st3r

WELL IT'S NEARLY THAT TIME OF YEAR, *PENDING GOVERNMENT APPROVAL*

ASCOT 2020 AND ALONG WITH IT TGCs WORLD FAMOUS COMPETITION

This will run 16-20 June and will be as it has before. Depending on numbers there will be the usual points make prizes, so the overall highest scorer wins a spin on the big wheel and a coveted TGC trophy and 2nd and 3rd places win a spin on the small wheel. Alongside this there will be a knockout comp, winner receive a big wheel spin and a coveted TGC Trophy.

Rules are simple. You receive 100 virtual points to play with per day, you must pick at least three races per day (one horse per race) with a minimum 5 pts EW or 10 pts win

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN TAKING PART, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.....EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO PLAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER.

:keeeemon: LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO...……….

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 6

13 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Look forward to it. Oh and yeah why not I’m not on Gamstop....

Studying horses, betting with virtually money for a possible cash prize. Sounds like a grey area at best 

Define gambling? Risk of your money or something of importance that you own. You could gamble with money your car or even your missus 😂. If there is no risk and nothing to lose then a free competition can not be portrayed as gambling as there is no risk involved. Denman actually thinks streamers don't even gamble as the money comes from affliation and is therefore no risk to the streamer i e no risk no gambling but that's another topic entirely. I know your just messing with @Jok3st3r anyway mate.   

• Keeemon 1

17 hours ago, Kev40 said:

Denman actually thinks streamers don't even gamble as the money comes from affliation and is therefore no risk to the streamer i e no risk no gambling but that's another topic entirely.

Yes. Although it is murky water as some of them are clearly problem gamblers. That said any that are streaming or producing content frequently are probably better regarded as (under qualified) gambling promoters, there is no risk or sense of gambling for most of these people, it is purely a means to make money from affiliation.

18 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Assuming TGC will be running Gamstop checks to make sure everyone entering the competition isn’t on it. We don’t want anyone who’s on it to slip through the cracks and enter a competition that would require them to study horse racing and bet virtually with “points”. 

Last thing we want is Denman contacting the UKGC again 

Its a good question. The fact that the wheel contains gambling related prizes also. I think you're onto something. You're a good snitch... 🤔

Edited by Guest