Lightning roulette?

crazyrightmeow

43 minutes ago, david1111 said:

There's more chance of that happening than Dominic Cummings resigning

I’m just waiting for the statement on the podium from @Rocknrolla trying to tell us that @MrUKHackz has done nothing wrong, and that every site administrator would do exactly as he’s done.

I hope everyone will remember that when we’re at the ballot boxes, voting for mods. 😞

• Love 1

On behalf of @MrUKHackz I'd like to apologise! We're not a fan of scammers but should still act professional when setting an example!

In light of this I have spoken with him and made him aware this behaviour is not representative of our values and he has shown a willingness to improve. I will be docking is wages accordingly and no David Brent quotes for 24hrs.

• Agree 1
  • Love 3

35 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

I could be wrong but I think he’s a bit too old to get that one 😂

😞 poor Kev. It’s mad when mandy graces you with her presence so often, you can’t even feel her Inside anymore, not for at least a month.

55 minutes ago, RB91 said:

😞 poor Kev. It’s mad when mandy graces you with her presence so often, you can’t even feel her Inside anymore, not for at least a month.

Ah it's a drug I'm assuming 👍. Only took me two hours to figure it out.