Day of days

howfin

• MrUKHackz featured and pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, TJFF said:

where i am - theres no buckfast left on the shelves - im told the monks have closed due to the virus - theres no eldorado also - beers only here...

id keep it and punt it for a fortune in 4 months time...

Probably not a bad thing if there’s no El D on the shelves 😂😂

27 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Probably not a bad thing if there’s no El D on the shelves 😂😂

so instead i got a half btl of rum and 10 pint cans of tennents - the next morning was mental torture - i thought i was brain damaged - the heebie jeebies x 1000...brutal man!...

• Love 1

1 minute ago, TJFF said:

so instead i got a half btl of rum and 10 pint cans of tennents - the next morning was mental torture - i thought i was brain damaged - the heebie jeebies x 1000...brutal man!...

I had a couple of bottles of the monks finest and 8 pint cans a couple of weeks ago, I was rough as fuck the next day. Just got bottles of pinot Grigio and pint tins of tennents Now. 😞

• Puke! 1

9 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Soon be back in the pubs lads 🤞 my local has promised to open up at 9am to the regulars the day lockdown ends. Fuck me are they gonna regret that 

My folks are looking at buying a pub and inn. Be handy if lockdown happens again, I’ll go and live there.

• Love 1