Sign in to follow this  
Quicksave1

So close yet so far DoA 2

Ive been close a couple of times and the difference is huge.... @MrUKHackz loves to work this stuff out.     

Still a nice win though @Quicksave1congrats.

• Agree 1

cheers mate, stupidly reversed 200 quid and was down to like 50. cashed out 3450 in the end. one of the few positive times i've won more on a reversal

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 2

1 minute ago, Quicksave1 said:

cheers mate, stupidly reversed 200 quid and was down to like 50. cashed out 3450 in the end. one of the few positive times i've won more on a reversal

Great win. I wouldn't worry was might have been. The mega huge wins are rare, but yours is not to be sneezed at!

@Quicksave Good hit on one of the most frustrating games out there --- apart from the Heartstopper bonus fiasco !!  Well done on the cash out !!

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

@Quicksave Good hit on one of the most frustrating games out there --- apart from the Heartstopper bonus fiasco !!  Well done on the cash out !!

"cashout" 24 hours pending minimum or something stupid. timed myself out though

4 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

My thoughts exactly. The amount of time’s I’ve been hammered playing £25 spins got a feature, sparked a fag to calm myself down pressed start and it’s ended in a 10X win. You learn to just be happy with anything that’s not a complete rip 

well this. I have been doing 5 bonuses on high stakes Extra juicy. Trigger was 2x. Paid: 2x. 2x. 6x. 2x and 4x...... no high spins for me anymore me thinks..

gg though @Quicksave1 thats still a nice win though

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Congrats!!!!! nice bonus hit..i never use more the 0.18 stake in this slot..i think this slot is like buy a lottery ticket. 

36 minutes ago, maradonaz said:

Has anyone gotten a full line of wilds in the base game? I  never saw that.

I've often thought the same as its fairly common to get 4 wilds in one spin.