Sign in to follow this  
Elliot B

Dragonfall better than Jammin?

Hit this last night after about 40 autospins. First time I've played it. Been playing Jammin Jars for months with no real wins of note or at least none more than 150x. Does this one seem a bit more friendly in terms of what it pays out? 

IMG_20200427_001725.jpg

• Like 2
  • Cha-Ching 1
  • Get In There! 5

Thought I'd add I had my best bit of luck in a long long time! Timed out the account while withdrawals go through! 

Screenshot_20200427-131628.jpg

Edited by Elliot B
  • Like 3

@Elliot B congratulations on the win and the withdrawal!

All slots can pay on their day, but jammin does seem to be one of them that either pays huge or mediocre.

Bit like the BTG slots.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

@Elliot B congratulations on the win and the withdrawal!

All slots can pay on their day, but jammin does seem to be one of them that either pays huge or mediocre.

Bit like the BTG slots.

You're right about the btg slots, I tend to find I get bored of them due to such slow spins, I wish they had a button to speed them up! 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

We have sen they both can pay

But falls does seem harder 

As you need to hit a bigger cluster of symbols for it too 

Not like Jammin where you can just hit 6 or 7 of same symbols with right x it pays better

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Its all a very hit or miss affair .... Ive had some good Jammin wins on low stakes  -- £300 for 40p on average ... but overall its not very friendly.

I haven't played much Dragonfall since I am off slots for the duration of the Pandemic.... 

So when its over I will see what happens...😊

Certainly a good hit for you !!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Just now, Elliot B said:

I think Bandit has well and truly emptied Jammin now anyway 😂 

Sad thing is he gave it all back!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Sad thing is he gave it all back!

That is true, forgot he'd had a big loss with it not being on video! Hope he hasn't lost any more since that

1 minute ago, Elliot B said:

That is true, forgot he'd had a big loss with it not being on video! Hope he hasn't lost any more since that

I think bandit will always be ok 

I know there's a mixed opinion on him and I don't want to open that can of worms again, but I like him.

I take is as pure entertainment as his style and levels of play are beyond most gamblers

• Love 2

Just now, david1111 said:

I think bandit will always be ok 

I know there's a mixed opinion on him and I don't want to open that can of worms again, but I like him.

I take is as pure entertainment as his style and levels of play are beyond most gamblers

I've not a problem with him at all, he doesn't shove his sign up links at you and that's all I'm bothered about. Same as Rolla he doesn't ask people for anything. It's those that I will use their links 😊

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

If you was to give me £20,000 to gamble with would it make me a gambler? I think you hit the nail on the head when you said entertainer. I think he was a gambler when he started his channel not anymore though. Just a giant advertising board 

I get your point because most people gamble to win so it's completely different if you gamble not particularly needing to win.

ie entertainment

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

I get your point because most people gamble to win so it's completely different if you gamble not particularly needing to win.

ie entertainment

The Bandit is a seasoned Gambler , that he now plays higher stakes does not change his style of calculated risk , just our perception of the outcome as it affects his play . He plays the same as he always has done, trying to beat the Game. Granted that his bankroll may be larger, but I'm sure his major losses hurt just as much .....even though they may not impact as much as when he first started to stream . Money does not seem real when you watch him gamble 20k -win or lose on reel king ,one press 40k or nothing .....but if you ask him , he will tell you how much it hurts to lose !!

Of course the average gambler is always gambling money he cannot afford to lose ,therefore to that extent the Bandit stands out as one who can make the risk count at life changing amounts .

Edited by Solario333
  • Like 2