Guest Jay2577

Free lottery giveaway for this Wednesday

Recommended Posts

Guest Jay2577

Hi all hope your all doing well, now that the dust has settled and weather is much cooler, I am doing a gesture of good will , similar to 4thoughts which I thought was very good of him, by doing a free lottery giveaway for this Wednesday National lottery game. It’s rolled over 4 times so this Wednesday it’s 5th meaning that someone has to win it.( us lot😉) I will be playing 10 lines and posting on here before 6pm on Wednesday. If everyone can give just 2 numbers between 1-59 please. I will form a 6 number combinations of 10 lines, if we win under £150 I will replay more if we win more than this it will be  shared with the people who have given their numbers. It’s approx £12million this Wednesday, i will take the last numbers on Wednesday 6pm. Cheers and good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jay2577

To be honest with U, I like the numbers everyone chose on 4thoughts thread. No guarantees, this will be based on pure luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jay2577
4 hours ago, Jay2577 said:

Hi all hope your all doing well, now that the dust has settled and weather is much cooler, I am doing a gesture of good will , similar to 4thoughts which I thought was very good of him, by doing a free lottery giveaway for this Wednesday National lottery game. It’s rolled over 4 times so this Wednesday it’s 5th meaning that someone has to win it.( us lot😉) I will be playing 10 lines and posting on here before 6pm on Wednesday. If everyone can give just 2 numbers between 1-59 please. I will form a 6 number combinations of 10 lines, if we win under £150 I will replay more if we win more than this it will be  shared with the people who have given their numbers. It’s approx £12million this Wednesday, i will take the last numbers on Wednesday 6pm. Cheers and good luck

Remember this is open to everyone in this web group,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40's seem to always be hot numbers 

29, 46 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jay2577
Just now, 4houghts said:

40's seem to always be hot numbers 

29, 46 

Yes, on the lotto the high numbers are usually hottest, to increase the odds I usually play between 40 to 59 when there’s rollover like this. Matching 3 numbers usually gives you around £100 pounds, if no one hits the jackpot. Last time I won £121 for matching 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

This is plagiarism 

They are my two numbers as well. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jay2577

i will choose today's date which is 29 - 4. The dead line for anymore entry is 6pm tonight. i will post the numbers here around 6.30 pm. So far the hottest numbers chosen by all is 9, then its 4,10,11,27. If we hit the Jackpot and we have 30 people say as a approx then it be shared out as £403,333, each. Good luck !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jay2577 said:

If we hit the Jackpot and we have 30 people say as a approx then it be shared out as £403,333, each.

If we hit the jackpot you wont log back in, I'd bet money on it! :Mutley:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jay2577
3 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

If we hit the jackpot you wont log back in, I'd bet money on it! :Mutley:

😂 don’t give me ideas,  just thinking where could I run off too, in this lockdowns. I think I’d just get a private jet to small island and say fuck u all, only joking, this Is free to enter, you have nothing to lose🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jay2577

Right everyone, some really good numbers you all have chosen, well done 👍 , most popular is 9-11 and no one chose in 50-59 section. The middle picture shows the above. So here is the game for tonight , best of luck 🤞. Remember if we win under £150 I will play euromillions hotpicks or lotto etc if we win more than £150 then I will share it with all that have given their numbers.

C1302204-A9ED-4463-86EF-63C08A6C22F5.jpeg

B1A0C5ED-05BE-475C-9066-53450396775F.jpeg

0B7274FE-629D-4E24-B2FD-1F473D1EAA6B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now