Twin Spin Big Win £125 Stakes

TwinSpinJim

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, philinvicta said:

Surely the congratulations should go Mrs Hes as they are sending the money to her.   Do we contact Matt Newland to point out you were using somebody elses account. Looks like a job for @Kev40

The only thing i can spot incorrect is an extra 4 in the first phone number for some strange reason. Also as already pointed it's addressed to a mrs and last i knew Jim was a blokes name.

• Love 1

@TwinSpinJim Welcome to the forum.

Regardless of whether members do or do not accept your win as stated , each member has the right to voice an opinion without incurring your unpleasant and crude replies.  This forum is for people who share the day with laughter , banter , fun and in the examination of risk , not for personal attacks . 

So please refrain from personal attacks .  

12 hours ago, TwinSpinJim said:

SO FOR YOU LITTLE PRICKS WHO DONT BELIEVE, HERES THE EMAIL CONFIRMING HOW MUCH I DREW OUT

UNLESS YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, KEEP YOUR BIG TWATTING GOBS SHUT

IMG_7265-1.jpg

That looks so fake, far too many spelling errors for anyone within that position. It reads very similar to how you construct your sentences!

On 20/04/2020 at 21:55, TwinSpinJim said:

Here’s my biggest win to date on Twin Spin

£125 a Spin 

scary shit!!! 

1A3ABA8D-733A-4685-8522-6FA4076DFC66.png

Who you calling twats you wee shithouse! No one could give two fucks about your win! What was you hoping for exactly a big congratulations after insulting everyone??? Well here's my congratulations too you!!!

WELL DONE NOW TAKE YOUR FAKE/REAL WIN AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!

• Love 5

Guest andywilliams1187

You posted the exact same thing over a month ago on backinamo. Not quite sure what you are trying to prove.

image.thumb.png.d25cf812e3e97c4b7369902be6e865b0.png