monopoly megaways

thewweEDGEHAD

I played this and had everything full  took an age to bonus and cost a few quid.  Finally when it did bonus I thought at least everything is pretty full and I should get paid for my patience.  I got loads of extra spins but it paid really crap and I have not played it since.

It can be like Lil Devil  and pay really crap just when you are hoping to get a nice bonus.

Big time Grinding 

games do not appeal too me watching streamers play them

Monopoly seems the worst one to watch 

Where as a 2hr30minutes is lil devil is by far the fastest too bonus (( Heard some one ground it over 200 times just for a 16kx))

Royal mint over 4 hours to grind , Which seems all the money is on hitting the purples only 

Just now, Dave said:

Big time Grinding 

games do not appeal too me watching streamers play them

Monopoly seems the worst one to watch 

Where as a 2hr30minutes is lil devil is by far the fastest too bonus (( Heard some one ground it over 200 times just for a 16kx))

Royal mint over 4 hours to grind , Which seems all the money is on hitting the purples only 

It's fundamentally wrong keeping you playing to achieve something that isn't worth shit

• Keeemon 2

33 minutes ago, david1111 said:

It's fundamentally wrong keeping you playing to achieve something that isn't worth shit

Yes finally someone has hit the nail on the head --- your time is precious --- spending hours and hours on a slot is soul destroying , and a drain on the physical body ... perhaps they think tired people make bad betting decisions ..... so psychological warfare BTG style ....  

• Keeemon 2

18 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Yes finally someone has hit the nail on the head --- your time is precious --- spending hours and hours on a slot is soul destroying , and a drain on the physical body ... perhaps they think tired people make bad betting decisions ..... so psychological warfare BTG style ....  

I believe BTG are taking people for a ride in the knowledge that you will continue playing when you get the hearts to a certain level even knowing that the bonus will more than likely be a fail.

And as for millionaire where you can lose on an 80%+ option when they know people dare not choose another option is a con.

I would rather rely on a cough and a splutter from Tecwen Whittock

Edited by david1111
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I believe BTG are taking people for a ride in the knowledge that you will continue playing when you get the hearts to a certain level even in the knowledge that the bonus will more than likely be a fail.

And as for millionaire where you can lose on an 80%+ option when they know people dare not choose another option is a con.

I would rather rely on a cough and a splutter from Tecwen Whittock

I am pleased to say that in future years the antics that BTG and other providers will not stop people from being paid correctly as new energies are arriving on the earth to defeat this evil stance . And yes mathematics and Arithmetic are coming into the hands of God and we shall have the equality that has been denied .... 

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1