Gkell727

TGC Rate my plate

Recommended Posts

Wouldn't eat that if you paid me a grand. Give me steak and chips any day.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

@Gkell727 Whats the drink?

Not enough 🍁 for your liking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, therealwintersoldier said:

Have it.

20200412_130551.jpg

Posh git

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Have it.

20200412_130551.jpg

Nice plate 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Homemade Iced coffee 😋

And what was the food?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

And what was the food?

Wheat flatbreads, scrambled eggs with truffle oil, mushrooms and smoked bacon, Tommy’s on the side. Food so good it should be criminal 

 

eh eh eh 😁

Edited by Gkell727
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gkell727 said:

Wheat flatbreads, scrambled eggs with truffle oil, mushrooms and smoked bacon, Tommy’s on the side 

Who made that then ya fraud cause you was fucking quick enough to tell us about your “homemade” coffee 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

Who made that then ya fraud cause you was fucking quick enough to tell us about your “homemade” coffee 😂

Found myself reaching for the wine earlier and earlier during this lockdown so the coffee keeps the demons at bay until the evening. 2 tablespoons of instant ground coffee, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of water blend until it’s thick like cream then add to a glass of milk 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Found myself reaching for the wine earlier and earlier during this lockdown so the coffee keeps the demons at bay until the evening. 2 tablespoons of instant ground coffee, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of water blend until it’s thick like cream then add to a glass of milk 

No thanks I’d rather drink council pop (tap water) 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Have it.

20200412_130551.jpg

That's gold mate.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Wheat flatbreads, scrambled eggs with truffle oil, mushrooms and smoked bacon, Tommy’s on the side. Food so good it should be criminal 

 

eh eh eh 😁

When your getting your brekky dished out to you in Belmarsh I dare you to ask for some truffle oil 😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mates in Peterborough nick and says he gets the Indian chaps to make his food. Otherwise he said all they do for them most of the time is coronation chicken sarnies. 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

When your getting your brekky dished out to you in Belmarsh I dare you to ask for some truffle oil 😂😂

Hopefully be something like this 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a difficult few weeks in Castle del Howfin, lost my job due to corona, supermarkets are bare, cant get benefits for 5 weeks... well.. looks like fluffy will be going hungry today. Bon appe tit

cat-eating-food-dish-shutterstock_361821539.jpg

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, howfin said:

lost my job due to corona

cat-eating-food-dish-shutterstock_361821539.jpg

Are you serious matey? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now