8 Ball Pool (Miniclip) Anyone?

Player1173

5 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

Ouch this is a proper stitch up. Never had a game time out before, each frame in a tournament of course has to be completed in a set time frame. Out of interest how long was this going on for? I wonder as you were both potting the cue ball time after time, that the game has a shot limit perhaps, honestly dont know mate.

It looks like the black ball is completely snookered. What you could have done with the cue ball 'in hand' is nudge his striped ball slightly away from the black, along the rail, making sure not to pot the black (alhough this looks tight..!) or leave an easy pot on. Then hope that he misses the next shot, leaving you to tap in the black.

An unusual one I have to say!

It went on for about 10 mins mate, hopefully the last time that will happen lol 

• 1 month later...
On 05/05/2020 at 18:29, Player1173 said:

Ouch this is a proper stitch up. Never had a game time out before, each frame in a tournament of course has to be completed in a set time frame. Out of interest how long was this going on for? I wonder as you were both potting the cue ball time after time, that the game has a shot limit perhaps, honestly dont know mate.

It looks like the black ball is completely snookered. What you could have done with the cue ball 'in hand' is nudge his striped ball slightly away from the black, along the rail, making sure not to pot the black (alhough this looks tight..!) or leave an easy pot on. Then hope that he misses the next shot, leaving you to tap in the black.

An unusual one I have to say!

I would of doubled that in top corner...u amateur 😅😁😉

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

As there have been a few new members since this thread started, thought I would see if anyone else plays this app and wants to join our member group.

Just let me know your Unique ID number which can be found in your profile and I'll send you an invite. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Hopefully see you at the tables!