Sign in to follow this  
david1111

Favourite/Worst Jockey Past or Present

My favourite had to be the late Pat Eddery. Always tried and rarely made mistakes. Loved his rides for the trainer Jeremy Tree. 

Worst has to be Willie Carson. Don't get me wrong he was a good jockey expecially when riding under 8 stone, BUT  the amount of times he used to drop his hands being over confident which cost him the race. There were quite a few and I think I was on them all. Worst jockey right now without a doubt Jamie Spencer. 

Im no much of a horse betting guy at all but I like ruby walsh as I went to the racing with my mates and they were all singing ruby ruby ruby song when he went by and I love that song lol

• Like 1

Worse jockey.

Not that he was the worse but when i ever i backed a horse he was on it always lost.(Pat Eddery)

I see these young jump jockeys and i wonder why trainers put em on horses.can someone please explain why they Bump up and down when trying to get em going.you see the horse loose all of its action ,?Drives me bloody crazy.

A P Mcoy  Was probably the best ever jumps jockey. Loved David Bridgwater,Normon Williamson,Richard Dunwoody.

The Flat jockeys i HATE with a passion...Never ride to a finish.the Amount of times they  screwed me over with a place finish. Dont think i could ever go to a flat meeting.I would get Arrested for Punching one of the spoilt  little  shits in the Face.Ryan Moore,you Sad miserable Twat.you just won a million pound race,Yet when Interviewed its like he has just Buried a Family member.

Frankie dettori when with godolphin and they brought their horses from Dubai made me Alot off money.

Grew Up watching Willie Carson ,Pat Eddery  ride some fantastic races.Mick Kinane on the Sea The Stars gave me goose-Bumps.

For some Reason As we grow older we always remember things in a better light and i say today's jockeys haven't got a clue compared to the good old days....

Mikey.

• Like 1

Guest Miller26
7 minutes ago, Mikey3175 said:

Worse jockey.

Not that he was the worse but when i ever i backed a horse he was on it always lost.(Pat Eddery)

I see these young jump jockeys and i wonder why trainers put em on horses.can someone please explain why they Bump up and down when trying to get em going.you see the horse loose all of its action ,?Drives me bloody crazy.

A P Mcoy  Was probably the best ever jumps jockey. Loved David Bridgwater,Normon Williamson,Richard Dunwoody.

The Flat jockeys i HATE with a passion...Never ride to a finish.the Amount of times they  screwed me over with a place finish. Dont think i could ever go to a flat meeting.I would get Arrested for Punching one of the spoilt  little  shits in the Face.Ryan Moore,you Sad miserable Twat.you just won a million pound race,Yet when Interviewed its like he has just Buried a Family member.

Frankie dettori when with godolphin and they brought their horses from Dubai made me Alot off money.

Grew Up watching Willie Carson ,Pat Eddery  ride some fantastic races.Mick Kinane on the Sea The Stars gave me goose-Bumps.

For some Reason As we grow older we always remember things in a better light and i say today's jockeys haven't got a clue compared to the good old days....

Mikey.

Yes that Ryan Moore is one miserable cunt . I still rate frankie and my worst jockey has just changed to Adam McNamara . The cunt has just done me for £850 mikey

Always loved and followed Johnny Murtagh and Richard Hughes on the flat. Always thought they come over as nice guys as well as good jockeys. Retired too early both of em. Total opposites of Ryan Moore.

Generally I follow(ed)  jockeys  depending on horse and/or course. Joe Fanning if on a known front runner,  Frannie Norton at Chester, or R. Hughes when he was riding at Windsor for example. I do have a soft spot for following David Allen/T.Easterby when in doubt but don't ask me why.

Dislike is easy, rhymes with Lankie Vettori, the druggie never done me no favours.

Not really a jumps man but Davy Russell always done well for me, especially at Cheltenham and I like Katie Walsh but that has nothing to with horses lol.