Biggest Bankroll Loss In a Single Day

Guest Sizzler29

Guest Sizzler29

Just wondering what everyone's biggest overall bankroll loss is in a single day?

Either depositing online or in the bookies etc.  

Tbh i don't know exactly what mine is but wouldn't be surprised if it's around the £2000 mark a while ago. 

Would appreciate your replys ?? 

15 minutes ago, Sizzler29 said:

Just wondering what everyone's biggest overall bankroll loss is in a single day?

Tbh i don't know exactly what mine is but wouldn't be surprised if it's around the £2000 mark a while ago. 

Around 1500 in a day. Try not to think about it. Thanks for reminding me though. ? 

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Sizzler29 said:

mine was 26.5k ?

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 5

Guest Sizzler29

Haha yeah sorry for reminding some of you of your bad days ? ?, obviously winning is all good and many screenshots and uploads are shared but juat curious as to the other side of the coin ?? 

Wow 26k is crazy, how did you take it dandanthfc??? 

Sizzler29 I've gambled for over 35 years you get used to losses if you don't learn to deal with them it would drive me crazy,although I do play high stakes when I lost the 26.5k i had been up about 45k at the time so although wasn't nice losing it I was still up for that month but thats the swings gambling online and these are the swings that you need to be able to deal with,as well as having a bankroll to carry on and get the illusive big hits!!

Also chasing losses doesn't help ?

Edited by dandanthfc
  • Keeemon 1

My worst is 13K in a single day online.

But my worst experience was 10k in less than an hour followed by a call from VIP offering to send me a bottle of whiskey or a nice bottle of wine. Still f**king annoys me to this day.

It goes without saying that they are pretty disgraceful sums to lose and I'm not proud of any of this.

• Agree 1
  • Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, Onthebubble said:

Yeh its getting they big hits. In saying that I stick to low stakes now cause as you say dand I couldnt take the swings anymore. Win loads one day get it in your bank and gone 3 hours later was litterly costing me my mental health 

Deposit limits saved me from being a complete dick again

• Keeemon 1

Guest Sizzler29
6 minutes ago, dandanthfc said:

Sizzler29 I've gambled for over 35 years you get used to losses if you don't learn to deal with them it would drive me crazy,although I do play high stakes when I lost the 26.5k i had been up about 45k at the time so although wasn't nice losing it I was still up for that month but thats the swings gambling online and these are the swings that you need to be able to deal with,as well as having a bankroll to carry on and get the illusive big hits!!

Also chasing losses doesn't help ?

Jesus that's a huge amount to be up on 45k.. What did you make the profit on if you don't mind me asking? Yeah that's the thing ain't it, there will always be losses that outweigh the wins it's just having the awareness and control to cut it short and have a break. If you're on your own it can be hard not to tilt and let your emotions get the better of you.

Do you gamble much these days like you set any limits or just bet on specific markets etc? 

45 minutes ago, Sizzler29 said:

You've opened a can of worms here sizzler. Everyone's going home in a real bad mood! 

6 minutes ago, Sizzler29 said:

Jesus that's a huge amount to be up on 45k.. What did you make the profit on if you don't mind me asking? Yeah that's the thing ain't it, there will always be losses that outweigh the wins it's just having the awareness and control to cut it short and have a break. If you're on your own it can be hard not to tilt and let your emotions get the better of you.

Do you gamble much these days like you set any limits or just bet on specific markets etc? 

I was doing £30 spins on Montezuma and hit £16,5k on a bonus got a 10x retrigger and some other hits on it and hit a big one on raging Rhino I normally only play these two slots.

• Thanks 1

Guest Sizzler29

Crazy ain't it.. 
For example yesterday my bank was at £130 so i deposited £30 and somehow got it up to £240.. Decided to withdraw £100 (fast withdrawal so was in my bank straight away)
Then put a £60 bet on a accum in the footy
Tried to avoid playing more slots but through bordem and the lack of controlling the urge to play i played on with rhw £180 left, got tilted and lost the balance
Instantly deposited another £100 to play slots again (chasing and profit which on any day after a £30 deposit would be stupid to play anymore)
Lost that and then deposited the final £100 in my account to basically lose it straight away on a slot so in the end left with £0
All over the space od a few hours and obviously afterwards i was angry and regretting the lack of control..
Oh yeah and the footy bet didn't come in (had 10 selections with 7 folds) 5 out of seven in the end so no return. 

But you live and learn don't ya, juat glad i don't have any money to gamble and lose today lol every cloud ? I'm in a good mood today despite the financial circumstances so I'll take it ?? 

7 minutes ago, Sizzler29 said:

Crazy ain't it.. 
For example yesterday my bank was at £130 so i deposited £30 and somehow got it up to £240.. Decided to withdraw £100 (fast withdrawal so was in my bank straight away)
Then put a £60 bet on a accum in the footy
Tried to avoid playing more slots but through bordem and the lack of controlling the urge to play i played on with rhw £180 left, got tilted and lost the balance
Instantly deposited another £100 to play slots again (chasing and profit which on any day after a £30 deposit would be stupid to play anymore)
Lost that and then deposited the final £100 in my account to basically lose it straight away on a slot so in the end left with £0
All over the space od a few hours and obviously afterwards i was angry and regretting the lack of control..
Oh yeah and the footy bet didn't come in (had 10 selections with 7 folds) 5 out of seven in the end so no return. 

But you live and learn don't ya, juat glad i don't have any money to gamble and lose today lol evwey cloud ? I'm in a good mood today despite the financial circumstances so I'll take it ?? 

it definitely can be hard to know when to stop!!

• Keeemon 1

Guest Sizzler29
8 minutes ago, dandanthfc said:

it definitely can be hard to know when to stop!!

The only time i usually stop is when my bank balance is 0 because then i literally have to stop ? yesterday i even had measures on a notepad bedside me that i could do to help when gambling etc. Like depositing £30 and getting it up to £100 then calling it quits foe the days wether i got there or lost the £30... 

Clearly i overlooked that as i even surpassed the aim and went onto autopilot and the rest i history ? I'm clearly to greedy and need to go on a diet lol

1 minute ago, Sizzler29 said:

The only time i usually stop is when my bank balance is 0 because then i literally have to stop ? yesterday i even had measures on a notepad bedside me that i could do to help when gambling etc. Like depositing £30 and getting it up to £100 then calling it quits foe the days wether i got there or lost the £30... 

Clearly i overlooked that as i even surpassed the aim and went onto autopilot and the rest i history ? I'm clearly to greedy and need to go on a diet lol

I imagine a lot of us are the same the amount of times I've deposited 2k and said ok when I get to 4k or 5k I'll withdraw and when I've got there or surpassed it I've just carried on and say ok when I get to 10k then it disappears ?

1 hour ago, Sizzler29 said:

My worst was at my lowest point when I blew my entire months pay (@ £1200) days before any of my bills had been paid online, decided that the 'best' idea was to get a Provident top up loan (@ £1800ish) and blew the remainder after my bills come out which was about £1100... Then I took a Wonga loan for £500 for "food" and pissed about £400 of that away too...

So single day must have been that £1200 but about £2.5k in a week :( 

• Agree 2

Guest Miller26
23 minutes ago, Legendary Hamster said:

My worst was at my lowest point when I blew my entire months pay (@ £1200) days before any of my bills had been paid online, decided that the 'best' idea was to get a Provident top up loan (@ £1800ish) and blew the remainder after my bills come out which was about £1100... Then I took a Wonga loan for £500 for "food" and pissed about £400 of that away too...

So single day must have been that £1200 but about £2.5k in a week :( 

Such a sad story hamster hope your in a better place now