MUTTER PANEER YUM YUM !!

Since no pubs are open we are having Mutter Paneer --- a very spicy Indian cheese dish ---

Panneer , onions, mushrooms, red pepper, pepper , garlic, coriander, assorted spices , chillies, ¬†coconut oil, tomato paste, salt , yoghurt, ¬†ginger, ------- very spicy ---¬†ūüôā

mutter Paneer 1.jpg

• Keeemon 4

48 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

That looks the absolute business, I make myself a lot of curries but all that's involved is some chicken or prawns, some mushrooms  and onion and a Pataks sauce, your looks way better.

It is so easy to make a good sauce ----  onions 2--- 1 teaspoon Turmeric, 1 inch ginger --- 5 cloves garlic -- 4 cardamom--  6 peppercorns or 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp salt ,  1 tsp cumin,  1 tsp Garam masala,  1 tsp tandoori mix,  3 curry leaves es, 2 inches of fresh coriander,  4 green chillies,  5 tablespoons of oil, or ghee,  two tablespoons of tomato paste ,  ...... 

1 pint water, mix all together , and then you've got a base sauce , lasts for a week or two in the fridge.....   obviously there's a little more to it than that , but this is the basic sauce -- add cream ,or yoghurt, or coconut milk , or extra chillies etc and then your meat /chicken ---  cook for 25 mins , then add water (1 pint -- cook for 40 mins reducing all as you go --the sauce then thickens and you have the lovely golden colour....

Good luck , let me know how you get on >>>>>