Cobra Meeting

I’m fairly sure that today they will announce school closures and universities.

Working from home aside from front line staff to follow. Trump has just announced no flights in from Europe aside from the UK for 30 days and I’m not sure how long that will stay open.

Denmark on lock down. I’m just working on a contingency plan for our team should the schools close. Worrying times and I hope this is dealt with appropriately. 

9 minutes ago, howfin said:

Get your buckfast in lads the junkies are panic buying

😂.... Service users have been stealing our hand sanitisers to the point we have none left!!

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, spursman said:

Yep people being told to work from home if possible, NBA season cancelled, and Tom and Rita Hanks have it. End times?, pesticides we pre-told.

P.s if the world were vegans or vegetarians would this have happened? just wondering.

Interesting. I do not believe the Chinese are being totally honest with the figures given the leaked video footage, which is so appalling I can no longer bring myself to view. 

I’m also surprised that the Cheltenham Races went ahead given the sheer volume of visitors. Reading a number of people’s views who attended so far a high number not washing their hands after going to the toilet 🤢

Edited by Guest

I am not even sure if it did start from bats, but eating unclean animals was not permitted. So many possibilities as to how and why this started. My pastor and several programmes I have been watching and listening to for a while have suggested we are living in the end times. This world and the evil in it just gets worse and worse, surely there has to be a time when enough is enough. However the Spanish flu infected 500 million and killed 50 million, so thus far nothing in that proportion, be right in your heart and mind Is what I would say. It was not an accident the world and and we as individuals were created. 

I always find it amusing when the religious fanatics link events such as this as being the gateway to the   Resurrection and how the world is going to end due to the Antichrist running the planet. The truth is that the planet has been run by antichrists since man could walk upright. It’s as if the religious brigade are willing the end of civilisation. 

• Love 1

Look around you and observe that a great cleansing is indeed no accident.  This is the beginning of a global correction

that will produce an equalisation in the hierarchies of the old regime..... the rich will give up the power and the lifestyle and the many 

will see the joys of life made more real and purposeful . The virus will only glance the UK as only a relatively small number of people 

will pass away . In other countries ,yet to be made obvious, apart from Iran , greater loss of life will take place. 

Religions of the world fail to energise life energy though Love because they all live in the past , so now it is the individual who will save the day with positive thoughts, Laughter, Love and care for those around you ..... 

Love thy Neighbour begins now .... so look after those you love , and those who share your life, your friends , your colleagues and your neighbours..

The world is not coming to an end --- but the end of poverty, disease , greed , anger, nepotism , and violence will now begin.

Governments are helpless , the rich are helpless , all are in the same boat -- equalised by god so that a new rhythm of the Light can engender streams of true consciousness here on earth, saving all species from further torment ......

The virus is in an early stage at the moment , but rest assured most of you will simply have a flu for a couple of weeks ....

• Keeemon 2

4 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Look around you and observe that a great cleansing is indeed no accident.  This is the beginning of a global correction

that will produce an equalisation in the hierarchies of the old regime..... the rich will give up the power and the lifestyle and the many 

will see the joys of life made more real and purposeful . The virus will only glance the UK as only a relatively small number of people 

will pass away . In other countries ,yet to be made obvious, apart from Iran , greater loss of life will take place. 

Religions of the world fail to energise life energy though Love because they all live in the past , so now it is the individual who will save the day with positive thoughts, Laughter, Love and care for those around you ..... 

Love thy Neighbour begins now .... so look after those you love , and those who share your life, your friends , your colleagues and your neighbours..

The world is not coming to an end --- but the end of poverty, disease , greed , anger, nepotism , and violence will now begin.

Governments are helpless , the rich are helpless , all are in the same boat -- equalised by god so that a new rhythm of the Light can engender streams of true consciousness here on earth, saving all species from further torment ......

The virus is in an early stage at the moment , but rest assured most of you will simply have a flu for a couple of weeks ....

By goodness u don’t have ramble a lot of nonsense 

With all respect intended and certainly not looking to mock religion but to suggest it's a cleansing of the earth is a 'bit' of a statement.

Thee who smite me I shall cast opon you a sniffle and a temperature while ye who are all but dead anyway, well, here's a helping hand (no idea why God sounds like a Knight of the Round Table)

In all seriousness, those with pre existing conditions it is obviously a massive worry and those who do just state "It's only a cold, I'll be alright, just crack on as normal" need to think of others as well as themselves. Cracking on with their unwashed hands possibly spreading it about like a STD ridden nymphomaniac.

Financially is also a cause for worry, Schools closing means either childcare cost or parents taking time off work. Workplaces closing means a reduction in wages, even if you get SSP. Crazy how these things escalate

Edited by RichieFC
  • Keeemon 2

10 hours ago, Cheryl T said:

😂.... Service users have been stealing our hand sanitisers to the point we have none left!!

Is this the story you're going with and in fact the hand cream is in your house along with the companys bog roll ???????

• Love 2
  • Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, Solario333 said:

My man. You are absolutely off your tits. Also the rich are fine. We have already started to get our immunisation injections.