Cheltenham 2020 *FREE BET OFFERS/MONEY BACK OFFERS IN HERE*

MrUKHackz

Right this thread is just for offers so we can get a few free bets on and bash the bookies!

Skybet - Money back as cash if you lose the first race on Day 1 up to £10

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 14.14.55.png

Skybet - Money back as cash if you are 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th in the first race on Day 2 up to £10

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 14.14.16.png

Betfair - DAY 1 - Bet £20 on race 1 on the exchange, get £20 as an exchange mobile bet.

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 14.17.42.png

William Hill - 7 places instead of 3 on Race 1, Day 1

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 14.23.15.png

Paddy Power - All races Day 1, money back up to £10 if your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 14.27.34.png

I'll add anymore as they're found and feel free to add if you see any I missed.

• Like 1
  • Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 5

Any specials for the big meeting at Newcastle tomorrow night? Or are they only doing specials at that meeting where all the plebs suddenly think they know everything about horse racing?

18 minutes ago, Denman said:

Any specials for the big meeting at Newcastle tomorrow night? Or are they only doing specials at that meeting where all the plebs suddenly think they know everything about horse racing?

Do you know what time we can have your cheltenham selections please?

I need to plan and work out what bets I'm putting on with my universal credit.

• Love 3

24 minutes ago, Denman said:

Or are they only doing specials at that meeting where all the plebs suddenly think they know everything about horse racing?

They are offers for plebs indeed but us elite punters at TGC take advantage of them, lovely jubbly! 

P.s. Get your selections up, the guests are waiting!

6 minutes ago, The_Guests said:

Do you know what time we can have your cheltenham selections please?

I need to plan and work out what bets I'm putting on with my universal credit.

I will stick to the AW in terms of posted selections.

Who cares about Cheltenham, when Wolverhampton has pulled out a really good card of racing especially for the time of year, we are into the time where the AW racing begins to dry up and get worse and worse but thats a good card tonight. I have 6 bets tonight, that will probably expand, to watch before Cheltenham.

1 minute ago, Denman said:

Well from a betting perspective, Cheltenham isn't very good.

Ive had some belters at Cheltenham Festival over the years, nearly had a 4 timer up with Willy and Ruby, and anyway its the drama and the atmosphere I love even when your only watching on the telly, all the racing posts flying up in the air, Chapman attacking the bookies, the whole package, I love it!

• Keeemon 3

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

Ive had some belters at Cheltenham Festival over the years, nearly had a 4 timer up with Willy and Ruby, and anyway its the drama and the atmosphere I love even when your only watching on the telly, all the racing posts flying up in the air, Chapman attacking the bookies, the whole package, I love it!

Me too, I am invariably profitable at Cheltenham. But it is much harder work than say Wolverhampton tonight. At Cheltenham tomorrow you have an average of almost 16 runners per race, very high standard of horse, so many variables due to the distances of the race, the obstacles to navigate, the amount of runners per race. Of course I like it though, I have many bets on already for the Festival.

Wheres that guy that picks the winner of every race at Cheltenham, having backed it antepost, especially the Even money favourites that he backed at 33/1 months ago. We need him to guide us.

11 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Denman Just went to look at the Wolves card, seen Taunton was just about to start, backed Seaston Spirit from a glance at the form and et voila!

Must be where my hormones are high for Cheltenham, I'm picking winners like bogeys! :JMC::keeeemon:

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 16.50.36.png

Ooh. We all might start following you instead!

20 minutes ago, The_Guests said:

Ooh. We all might start following you instead!

I am sure the guests dislike my usual posting of selections just before the off. Hackz only posts winning selections about 10minutes after the race has finished. 😂

2 minutes ago, Denman said:

I am sure the guests dislike my usual posting of selections just before the off. Hackz only posts winning selections about 10minutes after the race has finished. 😂

I only started doing that out of protest to you posting just before the off, I was under the impression these "guests" were a figment of your imagination but clearly there not!

Anyway get your Wolverhampton picks up theres only 10 mins! 

1 hour ago, Denman said:

Me too, I am invariably profitable at Cheltenham. But it is much harder work than say Wolverhampton tonight. At Cheltenham tomorrow you have an average of almost 16 runners per race, very high standard of horse, so many variables due to the distances of the race, the obstacles to navigate, the amount of runners per race. Of course I like it though, I have many bets on already for the Festival.

To all the degens reading this, myself included, what denman is alluding to Is that Cheltenham is an absolute minefield, so don't get yourself in a pickle and start chasing there because you won't get out. Have a couple of multiples for interest and enjoy what is a beautiful spectacle. I started looking at the cards early this morning and it seems to impossible to even find genuine fancy's for the comp. Gla. 

Edited by spursman
  • Keeemon 2