March Giveaway - Live Chat

Nicola

Where was the Nicola hot streak for this bonus opening?

Have you been giving your powers to denman via those lucky rubs he's always enquiring about? 😂

@Spintee If you could promptly spaff your winnings in a blurry FOBT session that would be TGC folklore forever 🙂 Congrats buddy.

31 minutes ago, Triggered101 said:

I'm just curious. With the amount of bonuses and stake of each, was this a good amount or very poor? I'm thinking the latter🤷‍♂️

Good to see somebody scooped the lot, would be a shame to share 6k between 70 people.

@Nicolawhat's your channel? Is there a few on here with channels excluding rolls?

Nicola summers on utube mate 

11 hours ago, Nicola said:

So give updates on the games but without the final total to the end?

Aye just an idea , i prefer watching streams without knowing lol . (Just me being selfish) But it worked out fine in the end ,as i found ur channel ,subscribed , and watched it there without knowing the outcome ,b4 coming on site so all good .

Well done @Nicolaand the winner 👍

After a decent start it defo fell away a bit and i was dissapointed for you , with so many dead spins and bad bonus's , but in the end it was all gravy .

Again thanx for the opportunity, and a new channel for me to watch.

Keep the wins coming 👍

• Keeemon 1

18 minutes ago, PxOwl said:

None of the syndicate clique got any? Awww

Well done Nicola and spintee 

Haha Haha 

Think about it if you have an i q of double figures. If we were that money motivated we would of not offered to reduce our chances of winning thousands to winning hundreds. Joining a syndicate did NOT reduce the chance of anyone going it alone winning. 

• Keeemon 1