CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL COMP 2020

Crunchie

CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL COMPETITION  2020

Wheeeey!  Welcome TGC Racing enthusiasts, .....It's time for the Big Cheese, the Big Daddy of all festivals,  Cheltenham 2020 has arrived. Again, I will be running two comps within one so to speak. There will be a main comp where everyone plays over 4 days, top of the table wins the prize(s).... and another knockout comp running alongside, using the same picks. So hopefully everyone  gets more chance to win something. There will be a winners prize and runners up prizes for the podium finishers in the main comp, and a prize for winning the knockout. Its Free to have a go so no reason not to play.

RULES:  This year, it will be scored like our regular racing comp. So you will have to make a selection on every race, and you stake will be a virtual 1pt win or 0.5pnts ew. What horses you bet on are up to you

COMPETITION DATES:   TUESDAY 10TH ,  WEDNESDAY 11TH, THURSDAY 12TH  AND  FRIDAY  13TH MARCH 2020.

Everyone will be part of the main game most importantly, but the first 32 to register (31 and me) will be entered in the knockout, as it saves me a lot of headache. Once I have 32, i will do the draw. So if you think you can dethrone our current champ @Jok3st3r give it a whirl..... as simple 'I'm in' with a nice comedy gif will suffice as confirmation.

Thanks Everyone....any thoughts on how to improve the game are always welcome. Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 7

17 minutes ago, howfin said:

Count me half in. If you get enough take someone else 

Its not the hokey cokey howfin lad. Put your whole self in...try it, you might like it like a vintage bottle of buckies. lol

unlimited places anyway. GTFIT mate.