20:00 UEL Celtic v FC Copenhagen

howfin

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

So you seriously think that Celtic would struggle in the championship? I will accept your opinion but I don't agree with it m8. I'm a Rangers fan and my focus would be on winning the SPL which doesn't seem likely this season. I have never taken joining the English leagues seriously as the English FA have made it clear that this move would not even be considered. It would be nice though.

How well do you think Copenhagen would do in the championship? you just done over 2 legs 

12 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

I dunno how its fun to watch your team smash pub teams every week lol 

Whats the reasoning behind the FA saying no?

Man united 

Let’s pogba run the club and dressing room.

ruined Sanchez and lukaku .

gives a contact to a under performing martial. 

de gea a world class goalkeeper no longer wants to be there 

the list goes on. 

We outplayed Copenhagen last night but it just wasn’t our night - we beat Lazio a team fighting for seria a - pogba - martial just one of those players could buy our whole squad . 

I have named a lot of players man united have ruined in the past few years name one player they found ? 

we have found van dyke , dembele , wayama , hell even Stuart Armstrong couldn’t get a game for us yet does for Southampton. 

rangers have found Morelos 

2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

What does that have to do with celtic competing in the prem lad 😂

I'm sure the Celtic supporters will fight their corner in due time but I think they would be competitive in time. I think it's laughable to think that they would struggle in the championship given the fact that they have produced players such as Keiran Tierney, Virgil Van Dyke and Dembele in previous seasons.

2 hours ago, lisbonlions67 said:

name one player they found ? 

We have had a home grown player in every matchday squad for 81 years and continuing, Rashford, greenwood being two of top of my head. 

We just happened to turn a portuguese lad into arguably one of the best players in the world, but ye keep talking about pogba, you sound like Graeme Souness 

Have you not heard of the class of 92 LOL 

5 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

We have had a home grown player in every matchday squad for 81 years and continuing, Rashford, greenwood being two of top of my head. 

We just happened to turn a portuguese lad into arguably one of the best players in the world, but ye keep talking about pogba, you sound like Graeme Souness 😂

Now there is a player!

Image result for souness rangers

4 hours ago, 4houghts said:

We just happened to turn a portuguese lad into arguably one of the best players in the world, but ye keep talking about pogba, you sound like Graeme Souness 

All under Ferguson ? I’m talking about since then .

use have home grown players but they are average ? Greenwood rashford good players but not stars ? 

man united are a shambles - most teams will be happy to get them in the euorpa league 

8 minutes ago, lisbonlions67 said:

All under Ferguson ? I’m talking about since then .

use have home grown players but they are average ? Greenwood rashford good players but not stars ? 

man united are a shambles - most teams will be happy to get them in the euorpa league 

good chance we will win it... they are far from average lol 

greenwood has scored like 13 goals at his age already this season. rashford has been on the radar of both spanish clubs real/barca  im sure they are good judges. 

Edited by 4houghts

1 hour ago, 4houghts said:

good chance we will win it... they are far from average lol 

greenwood has scored like 13 goals at his age already this season. rashford has been on the radar of both spanish clubs real/barca  im sure they are good judges. 

U can not say rashord or greenwood are world class they are good players nothing more - look at the amount of games rashford goes missing in ? 😂 😂 

slagging Celtic for playing pub teams yet man united spend crazy money on players and are still rubbish - as for man united winning it let’s have a wager not for money but maybe a forfit

4 minutes ago, lisbonlions67 said:

U can not say rashord or greenwood are world class they are good players nothing more - look at the amount of games rashford goes missing in ? 😂😂 

slagging Celtic for playing pub teams yet man united spend crazy money on players and are still rubbish - as for man united winning it let’s have a wager not for money but maybe a forfit

When did I say that they where world class? You change the argument every comment 😂

Edited by 4houghts

Just now, 4houghts said:

what are you wagering? oh wait celtic are out 😛 

I would put money on it, only danger is inter milan and we can easily beat them if we turn up. 

Ok if Man U get beat by inter then the wager is void . 

bit if Man U lose to any other team in the Europa league then I win ? 

There are massive clubs in the English league that struggle in the Premiership or have been relegated and can't get back near it. Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Derby, Stoke, Sheffield Wednesday, Middlesborough, looking even lower than the Championship you have the likes of Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Bolton, Bradford and Plymouth that are all incredibly well supported. Heck even Notts County down in the National League are pretty well supported, likely have a higher average attendance then at least half of the Scottish Prem. Being well supported is no golden ticket to success in the EFL.

35 minutes ago, Denman said:

There are massive clubs in the English league that struggle in the Premiership or have been relegated and can't get back near it. Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Derby, Stoke, Sheffield Wednesday, Middlesborough, looking even lower than the Championship you have the likes of Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Bolton, Bradford and Plymouth that are all incredibly well supported. Heck even Notts County down in the National League are pretty well supported, likely have a higher average attendance then at least half of the Scottish Prem. Being well supported is no golden ticket to success in the EFL.

You just have to take Leeds United as an example of how you can be at the pinnacle of English football to despair within a short period of time. Man United, City, Liverpool etc.. will always have big money backers as they are the elite of world football. Attendances at Scottish Premier matches will always pale into significance given the contrast in population between North and South of the border. The debate of joining the English lower leagues always creeps up at some point, I consider it a boring, futile debate as the English FA have effectively said "piss off" time after time. Case closed.