Good Luck Tyson

Blacko

I'm so undecided about this a bit gutted aswell as none of my mates could get a pass off there after halfs to go and watch it 😣

I obviously want Tyson to win and I watched the weigh ins last night and was not shocked at Tyson's weight but Wilders has worried me, he is obviously wanting to not be pushed about as much as I the first fight, but to come in at a career heaviest in undoubtedly the biggest fight of his life is scary, Scary because if he hits which surely he must connect with one at some point and it's clean I don't think this time Tyson will get up, I don't think it matters what weight Tyson is  it's the "Brain" on him that is his best attribute. 

Tyson says he will knock him out in the Second, I hope he does but I can't help but thing Wilder is going to start hard and fast and try to make it an early night for him, if he fails to do that will he Gas, maybe.

So the longer it goes Tyson but I would sadly not be surprised if it is over before round 4 Wilder.

I am so so on the fence I have written off Tyson many a time and he somehow proves me wrong everyone, I hope he does tonight, as the potential for all Belts to be back in Blighty and the matches it could make would be awesome. (There is a rematch clause for both however)

• Keeemon 4

3 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Tyson saying he will knock Wilder out is just mind games. I’m not sure he’s capable. It’s either a Wilder KO or Tyson on points. I’m praying it’s the latter though. Such a genuine chap

Couldnt agree more. If Tyson wins via KO I will be hugely shocked. Hope he does of course! Would be good to hear @Brownman24 thoughts as hes normally on the money with boxing/MMA.

Don’t think he cared about the judges I mean last time the British judge scored against him. 

Tough one to call, not sure if I’m reading to much into it as I want him to win but Tyson seems off to me in this build up and I fear he could be knocked out early. Many rumours swirling round about body sparring only and an injured ankle, hope they are false! Not sure I buy into the whole the longer it goes the better chance fury has because wilder has proved time and time again he’s dangerous until the final bell. 

Wilder has been rocked before but shown a good chin so it’s hard to a fury KO. Had a little bet on wilder by KO rounds 1-3 and just because fury is a mad man fury by KO 7-10

• Facepalm! 1
  • Love 1

It's all mind games. Fury is no way gonna try and knock wilder out, Wilder just been picking at him hoping to piss his off enough to have a go, but he wont.

Furys never been a puncher, his feet are very rarely planted to throw big shots.

Fury on points for me along as fury trained hard, his weight has worried me thou.

• Love 1

I called the first pretty right and cannot see the outcome of this one being any different. Fury points or wilder Ko.i get he has has to go the ko himself due to not leaving it in the hands of the us judges but not sure he Is capable of that as he would almost  need to be square on and face to face to land such a blow leaving him potentially wide open. 

Looking forward to it, assuming it will be a technical masterclass by Tyson and hopefully the judges are fair, but what makes this intriguing is the power wilder posses, with his right you never know. Enjoy all.

Edited by spursman
  • Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

A proper whooping or a good ole fashioned licking !!                               should rename himself hanibal after that 😂                                                        Bye bye miss american pie 😂

Bring on roooouuunnd 3

I think "step aside" money will come into play and we will get Tyson/Joshua next if I was Wilder and they said here's 10mil or whatever it is I know what I would do.

• Keeemon 2